Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 09-07-2001, 02:11 AM   #31
Rikard

Quote:
Originally posted by Grand-Ranger:

Errr. I am gald I missed that one..

It Was actually Quite darn Funny

------------------

OMG I have no Arms
Wait I don't have a body either
But i DO have a Desert Eagle

Old 09-07-2001, 01:59 PM   #32
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

I think we can add the America: A Political Perspective thread as a classic.

------------------
Old 09-07-2001, 02:38 PM   #33
Mouse
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Epona:
Oh yes the f*** thread!! That's my second choice after Charlie's.
I'd forgotten about that - I was really surprised - almost everyone seemed to get involved and have a good f..(CENSORED)

Oh yes - a classic beyond doubt. I really think poor Ziroc must have thought we had all (including the mods ) gone barking mad. Btw are we SURE it's deleted and not salvageable? I for one would loooooooooooove to read it again

------------------
Regards

Mouse

[This message has been edited by Mouse (edited 09-07-2001).]
Old 09-07-2001, 03:03 PM   #34
Moni

Quote:
Originally posted by Lord of Alcohol:
Charlies Shoppe of Shiite once again. As Lady Z said out of nowhere Charlie came up with it. Genius, pure genius. I also like Memnochs "Friends" thread which degenerated into the almighty "■■■■" thread which was fuuny until Ziroc...errr....fucked it all up and deleted it Sorry Z

[This message has been edited by Lord of Alcohol (edited 09-06-2001).]

My two favs of all time!
Charlie came over to the W&W Forum and introduced the shop. He planned on opening another in W&W, but sadly has been gone from IW, leaving us all patiently awaiting his return.
I miss that guy, his sense of humor is phenomenal.

The spam thread was funny too as was the fluffy wars LOL.
If any of you are familiar with the game Wizards & Warriors, there is a thread there titled "Poll, Giggling So Hard You're Missing The Keys?" that had some of us nearly wetting our pants while reading it and posting to it.

------------------

You know childhood is over when a puddle seems like an obstacle instead of an opportunity.

Is Too! Is Not! Is Too! Is Not!

Old 09-07-2001, 03:07 PM   #35
Moni

Quote:
Originally posted by Mouse:
Oh yes - a classic beyond doubt. I really think poor Ziroc must have thought we had all (including the mods ) gone barking mad. Btw are we SURE it's deleted and not salvageable? I for one would loooooooooooove to read it again

heh heh heh I have all but the first two pages (or just minus the second page) saved somewhere...I thought I had deleted it when Ziroc had and reposted it it in full, making him delete it twice and getting myself in trouble! LMAO, that was about as embarassing as my fifth grade teacher catching me and my best friend dancing on the desktops in our empty classroom when we had feigned being sick to skip outside recess and play alone indoors!
I'll hunt it down and e-mail it to you...I have reformatted my HD since then but I am sure I saved it.

------------------

You know childhood is over when a puddle seems like an obstacle instead of an opportunity.

Old 09-07-2001, 03:16 PM   #36
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Moni:

If any of you are familiar with the game Wizards & Warriors, there is a thread there titled "Poll, Giggling So Hard You're Missing The Keys?" that had some of us nearly wetting our pants while reading it and posting to it.

That one IS a classic, Moni! Another one along the same lines is Wyvern's "Bumble" thread, again at W&W. I haven't seen that one around in a bit, may need to bumble it up again!

------------------
Old 09-07-2001, 03:18 PM   #37
Moni

Quote:
Originally posted by Sazerac:
That one IS a classic, Moni! Another one along the same lines is Wyvern's "Bumble" thread, again at W&W. I haven't seen that one around in a bit, may need to bumble it up again!

Most definitely!

------------------

Old 09-07-2001, 03:24 PM   #38
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by ladyzekke:
Well I guess "most epic" is different for everyone, depending on our own personal tastes and participation

Mine would have to be Charlies Shoppe of Shite right on top, cause it was so unexpected to see, and things were much slower moving on the old blue board, and quite fewer people as well. I just logged on one day and there it was (think he had just posted it and I was the first to reply to it). As I clicked on the thread, I didn't expect what I read, so the surprise aspect only added to the hilarity of it all! Don't think I have ever laughed so hard and for so long in my entire life LOL!

Of course, next in line, would have to be the original "Spam" thread that went to 1,000 posts when this new forum was created, that we ALL participated in over several days in a manic fury! I swear, never in my life have I ever spent literally an entire day posting and posting and posting and... Twas insane... But we were all so giddy at all the new forum features, and felt the sky was the limit LOL, and we pushed it right on up there too LOL!

Absolutely! LOL Charlie's Shop is a classic! And Memnoch's spammer thread... HAHAHA.. you hit that right on the head LZ, we WERE all giddy with the new forum...kinda like that 'new car smell' you know? We just couldn't get enough of it!

CB

------------------

Raindancer of the Laughing Hyenas Clan
Storm-Queen
Raven's Cloud
StormCloud of the Black Knight: Heart Mind Soul Forever
"To sleep, perchance to dream..."
Old 09-08-2001, 09:04 AM   #39
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:
Absolutely! LOL Charlie's Shop is a classic! And Memnoch's spammer thread... HAHAHA.. you hit that right on the head LZ, we WERE all giddy with the new forum...kinda like that 'new car smell' you know? We just couldn't get enough of it!

CB

Some people are still giddy...not naming any names, of course.

------------------
Old 09-08-2001, 08:53 PM   #40
Moni

Mouse,
Check Your Mail. Its only missing the second page (out of 12 pages ), I never could get that page to load! It must have been pretty bad!

------------------