Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Dungeon Craft - RPG Game Maker
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 08-20-2001, 06:53 PM   #1
Ziroc

I've added 13 NEW Monster Icons to my Dungeon Craft Images Archive, also,
for those that wanted some icon 'templates' to use, I have also added those
to the site.

All links are here:
http://www.tgeweb.com/ironworks/dung...ft/index.shtml

Enjoy! More soon--Wall sets are next to be updated!

------------------
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster
www.tgeweb.com/ironworks
Old 08-20-2001, 09:08 PM   #2
manikus
Jack Burton

as always, awesome! i really liked the 3rd edition troll...i'd hate to run into him in a dark cave!

one comment about the icon templates- i only looked at the small one, but thought that it might confuse someone with the line down the middle. i know how to do icons, but to someone who has never done one, they might leave the line.
the idea is good, though. maybe a text file could be added to the download?
manikus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2001, 06:34 AM   #3
CocoaSpud
Zhentarim Guard

Ziroc and Manikus,

Beginning with yesterday's release, DC includes more default UA monsters and also their combat icons. I used a collection of icons that were converted from the original UA icons.

Your guy's icons are much better though. Do you mind if I replace the current DC icons with your versions?

------------------
CocoaSpud
Dungeon Craft Development Team
http://uaf.sourceforge.net
CocoaSpud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2001, 06:37 AM   #4
Ziroc

Quote:
Originally posted by CocoaSpud:

Ziroc and Manikus,

Beginning with yesterday's release, DC includes more default UA monsters and also their combat icons. I used a collection of icons that were converted from the original UA icons.

Your guy's icons are much better though. Do you mind if I replace the current DC icons with your versions?

That's why I'm on the Developer Team! . All the Art I have done has been for the default use in Dungeon Craft (i.e. Official Stock Art)

Did you want me to zip them up like last time, or have you already downloaded them?

------------------
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster
www.tgeweb.com/ironworks
Old 08-21-2001, 09:33 AM   #5
dominions
Elminster

Well done, Ziroc!

Do you draw your art, scan them in, and then use an art package? That's the way one of my friends does it.

------------------
Hey! Like RPGs? See the DungeonCraft - RPG Game Maker on the Ironworks Gaming Forum
dominions is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2001, 02:53 PM   #6
Ziroc

Quote:
Originally posted by dominions:
Well done, Ziroc!

Do you draw your art, scan them in, and then use an art package? That's the way one of my friends does it.
I usually just draw them in Adobe Photoshop.. I have drawn them on paper, then scanned them in, and inked them, but not lately.. Since I got my Wacom Drawing Tablet, MAN... Talk about sweeeeeet.. It's the BEST $300 on a PC Gadget I have spent!

------------------
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster
www.tgeweb.com/ironworks
Old 08-21-2001, 07:54 PM   #7
manikus
Jack Burton

richard- please feel free to use any of my icons, or other art for that matter. just mention my name somewhere (as to credits), and i'll be in seventh heaven!

manikus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2001, 12:20 PM   #8
CocoaSpud
Zhentarim Guard

Thanks for the great art guys.

I tend to get bogged down in code problems and keep forgetting to check for updated artwork. When I do use the art I try to put the author in the release notes, and there is a place in the help file too I believe. I am waiting on help file updates from someone so I'm holding off on updating the help file myself until I can merge the new stuff.

I have support for a credits screen in DC, but I don't have one yet. Eventually, that's where I'd like to list the contributors. I'm very forgetful, so if you see your art in DC without me giving you credit don't hesitate to give me grief about it.

------------------
CocoaSpud
Old 08-26-2001, 12:23 PM   #9
CocoaSpud
Zhentarim Guard

Ziroc:
That's why I'm on the Developer Team! . All the Art I have done has been for the default use in Dungeon Craft (i.e. Official Stock Art)

Did you want me to zip them up like last time, or have you already downloaded them?

CocoaSpud:

I forgot about the art for today's release. Sorry Ziroc. I haven't downloaded everything yet but I'll have time this week to do so. I'm sure there will be another release next Sunday.

------------------
CocoaSpud