Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 08-24-2001, 09:32 AM   #21
Moni

*Exceptionally Big Hugs*
& Thanks Everyone for your well wishes for me in my studies!

I am really going to miss all of you too. I will definitely take time out to stop in here when I can. After all what fun is life with no time for fun?

Wise words Sigmar! Thank you! I feel some stagnant force in my life just doing the same old same old for the past year and it is most definitely time to learn new things and continue to grow!

You all can believe I am going to make my studies first priority and I will be back here to keep in touch...provided I can ever get out of the house to get there this morning!!!

Epona & Moridin LOL Good Luck!

To All of ya's: *MUAH* Thanks again!

------------------

You know childhood is over when a puddle seems like an obstacle instead of an opportunity.

Is Too! Is Not! Is Too! Is Not!

[This message has been edited by Moni (edited 08-24-2001).]

Old 08-24-2001, 09:41 AM   #22
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

It is a huge step that you are taking, Moni, and one for which I salute you. Heavens knows we need more qualified teachers in the schools, especially in the age range you are targeting.

Best wishes to you in your studies. I hope you get a chance with your schedule to play Wiz 8 as well, when it does come out!

Take care, and may God bless you in your endeavors.

------------------
Old 08-24-2001, 09:54 AM   #23
Redblueflare
Galvatron

Quote:
Originally posted by Moni:
*Exceptionally Big Hugs*
& Thanks Everyone for your well wishes for me in my studies!

I am really going to miss all of you too.
You all can believe I am going to make my studies first priority and I will be back here to keep in touch...provided I can ever get out of the house to get there this morning!!!

Good for you Moni, you'd be surprised how fun school can be when you're learning something you want to learn! Just stick with it no matter what! If you've been taking computer classes it should be easy for you.

------------------
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, I just don't have to listen.
Old 08-24-2001, 09:57 AM   #24
Moni

Thank you Sazerac & Redblueflare!

Redblueflare,
I am SO looking forward to this that I am one the edge of being giddy LOL.
I am scared but enthusiastic anxiety wins out.

Saz,
You're right, this country does need more qualified teachers for the youngest kids and it has been something I have wanted to do since I was seven years old.
I just got kinda hung up on the "Those who can't do~teach" thing and wanted to prove I could do anything I set my mind to (an endeavor that has only failed in the solid relationship dept. LOL, but that takes two people's continued efforts!)

Is there any official word as to when Wiz 8 will be released for the PC?
Right now, I hear it is only going to be released for PS2 in Nov.
You know I'll have it and that I'll enjoy participating in the Wiz 8 forum as much as I love being a part of the W&W forum.

*Hugs*

------------------

You know childhood is over when a puddle seems like an obstacle instead of an opportunity.

Is Too! Is Not! Is Too! Is Not!

[This message has been edited by Moni (edited 08-24-2001).]

Old 08-24-2001, 01:37 PM   #25
Grand-Ranger
Galvatron

Location: Everywhere I wanna go its already where I am,cause I am already there
Oh no Moni!

All the texans are leaving!

First RudeDawg now You! Its just Me, John D, and Sazs we are really thinning out here

------------------

So if in the forest look behind you, because that where the ranger is going to be
Old 08-24-2001, 02:20 PM   #26
Ryanamur
Fzoul Chembryl

Way to go Moni. Good luck!!!
Old 08-24-2001, 02:43 PM   #27
KHaN
Drow Warrior

Well well...looked who posted not 5 minutes after you said you were leaving. I bet Cloudy is doing cartwheels of joy at your departure...now she will have to find someone else to stalk. At least she won't lose anymore virtual boyfriends! LOL

------------------

"Heads are gonna roll..."
Old 08-24-2001, 03:22 PM   #28
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by KHaN:
Well well...looked who posted not 5 minutes after you said you were leaving. I bet Cloudy is doing cartwheels of joy at your departure...now she will have to find someone else to stalk. At least she won't lose anymore virtual boyfriends! LOL

That was completely uncalled for, KHaN.

------------------
Old 08-24-2001, 03:26 PM   #29
Moridin
Fzoul Chembryl

Um did I miss something? How come no one stalks me

------------------

Never try to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and it annoys the pig
I've got to admit it's getting better, it's getting better all the time
Old 08-24-2001, 07:58 PM   #30
Sir Taliesin
Silver Dragon

Hey don't forget this could be a haven for you to flee to, when
you've had enough of school. I leave work and walk up to the library during lunch
sometimes and get on line and come here. Really helps to break up the day and refreshes me! Great stress reliver!

------------------
Sir Taliesin

If they take my gun can I still use my Axe?