Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 08-20-2001, 11:41 PM   #1
Grand-Ranger
Galvatron

Location: Everywhere I wanna go its already where I am,cause I am already there
I was just siting lesting to Alive and realize how great Pearl Jam really is. How can you not like Eddies Vedders style and voice? I am amazed by them every time I hear them. THere latest CD, Bi...Bin, somthing or other, I hear isnt that great though...

------------------

So if in the forest look behind you, because that where the ranger is going to be
Old 08-20-2001, 11:56 PM   #2
trux

Quote:
Originally posted by Grand-Ranger:
I was just siting lesting to Alive and realize how great Pearl Jam really is. How can you not like Eddies Vedders style and voice? I am amazed by them every time I hear them. THere latest CD, Bi...Bin, somthing or other, I hear isnt that great though...

I'm a big fan of Pearl Jam. I started listening to them when I was in junior high school a little over a decade ago. Ten is still on my all-time greatest albums list. I liked Vs. a lot too, and Vitalogy, but started digging less of their songs after that.

I've seen them in concert twice and they put on an amazing show.

------------------
a bunch of long hairs.
trux
Old 08-21-2001, 04:53 AM   #3
WOLFGIR
Bastet - Egyptian Cat Goddess

PERAL JAM ROCKS THE LAMA´s a***

hehe! Well yes, I love Pearl Jam, have all albums except the live recordings.. I have liked them since I first heard the album "Ten" and continued to like them after that too.. Some albums are very experimenting, but the latest two are probably the best they have released so far, finally from teenage angst too some sort of harmony, pearl jam has been in tune with my chaoitic life.... So yes, I love their music.

Too bad with the incident in Denmark, all thoose lives lost due to hysteria, instead of a joyful show... Life do tend to be very.. dramatic at times...

------------------

Yawning lazywolf dreaming about nice little fairies...zzzzz
Wolfgirs lair
once-upon-a-paper
Old 08-23-2001, 12:11 PM   #4
Conan

Yellow leadbetter

------------------
*\Conan/*

Old 08-23-2001, 02:20 PM   #5
Link
Jack Burton

Pearl Jam's ok, and Alive is a pretty good song... I like Green Day better though.. Come to think of it.. This is a good topic!!!!

------------------
In the foul darkness one figure will emerge to save the world from evil and despair.... Light flashes as his sword comes down, and thunder rolls through the sky when he points his sword up to heaven to signal his victory....People whisper his name as he walks by, evil tries to hide as they sense his presence nearby.... His name? Link......
Old 08-23-2001, 02:23 PM   #6
MILAMBER
Lord Soth

There's a band I was never able to get into. Yellow Ledbetter or however it's spelled was good, and had some good guitar work, but the rest of it is just grunge.

They are in my opinion one of the last grunge bands and they should just kind of fade off gracefully.

------------------
"The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his."
-General George Patton (1885-1945)

Member of CLAN HADB
Old 08-23-2001, 02:23 PM   #7
domingo
Zhentarim Guard

Jeremy was a kick butt video ... It made ya think
Old 08-23-2001, 02:34 PM   #8
Drake
Baaz Draconian

Quote:
Originally posted by WOLFGIR:

Too bad with the incident in Denmark, all thoose lives lost due to hysteria, instead of a joyful show... Life do tend to be very.. dramatic at times...

My brother was in the middle of that. sux cause he had always wanted to see Peal Jam and Nirvana play live. well he never got to see Nirvana play live but when he heard that Peal Jam was playing in Roskilde he quickly bought tickets so he could see one of the two bands. Well I'm pretty shur every one knows that it didn't go so well. pain in the *ss for him. plus I happen to be in the states at the time. so it was another two days after hearing about it that I found out if he was alive or not. He was

------------------

Drake A.K.A. bocaj
Old 08-23-2001, 02:49 PM   #9
Drake
Baaz Draconian

oh I almost forgot. I happen to love Pearl Jam though I havn't many songs other than what's on "ten" and "Vitalogy"

------------------

Drake A.K.A. bocaj
Old 08-23-2001, 08:41 PM   #10
Djinn Raffo
Ra

I bet my room mate loves the band as much as you Grand-Ranger.
Hes all over it!
Not me though...not my bag.