Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 08-27-2001, 07:00 AM   #1
Mirac Honorguard
Red Wizard of Thay

Were's the backup that Sime would bring back from Athkatla??? She would be back with more Shadow Thieves, but she never comes? does anyone know a solution?

------------------
I pledged my vows to Torm - Mirac Honorguard (Undead Hunter) [url=http://www.geocities.com/mgmmoonen/Torm2.jpg]Torm2.jpg[url]
Old 08-27-2001, 08:13 AM   #2
Wurm
Drizzt Do'Urden

I haven't seen that quest. Is your character a thief?

AND FYI the reason your picture in your sig isn't working is you still have the tag open at the end, change it to and it should work like this....[img=http://www.geocities.com/mgmmoonen/Torm2.jpg[/img]

*edit* first off that link doesn't work, and it should be [img] [/img] not [url]

------------------
"You must gather your party before venturing forth"

[This message has been edited by Wurm (edited 08-27-2001).]
Old 08-27-2001, 08:22 AM   #3
Link
Jack Burton

Me too. I don't exactly know what you're talking about, so please tell us more. Could you be talking about the help the Shadow Thieves will give you in the final battle with Bodhi? If that's the case, then; SPOILER!!!
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
You'll find both Drizzt (if you have spoken to him on your way to Athkatla), and the Shadow Thieves in the room with the pool of blood in the west of Bodhi's Lair.

------------------
In the foul darkness one figure will emerge to save the world from evil and despair.... Light flashes as his sword comes down, and thunder rolls through the sky when he points his sword up to heaven to signal his victory....People whisper his name as he walks by, evil tries to hide as they sense his presence nearby.... His name? Link......