Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Miscellaneous Games (RPG or not)

Old 02-05-2002, 05:19 PM   #1
Valantur
Elite Waterdeep Guard

At the moment I am in Trynton. I need a rope to get to the rats. I already know, that I should get two wine branches from the sanctuary. But I only got one. I saw how a friend of mine took both of them but im my game I only got one.
Did it happen only to me or do you have similar experiences?
Maybe the problem can be fixed with an item editor? Where can I get one?

Thanks in advance.

Val
Old 02-05-2002, 05:41 PM   #2
Jem
Zhentarim Guard

quote:
Originally posted by Valantur:
At the moment I am in Trynton. I need a rope to get to the rats. I already know, that I should get two wine branches from the sanctuary. But I only got one.

You can only get one vine from one plant. You need to get one from the plant on the right and another from the plant on the left of whatever it is in the middile (an altar?) of the decorative display.
Old 02-05-2002, 05:52 PM   #3
Valantur
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Yes, I know that, but I already searched both of them without success.
Old 02-05-2002, 06:19 PM   #4
GenXCub
Drow Warrior

The Gooda Vines are normally in an X pattern in the temple. If you've taken them both, you should see nothing between the columns except the snake (trynnie?) head.

There have been other posts of this sort of thing happening, like clicking on it too fast and putting it on the "ground." Even though there are burning coals there, see if you can see a white dot on your scanner. If not, I think this is a bug, and you'll just have to reload.
Old 02-05-2002, 07:07 PM   #5
Wolfie
Zhentarim Guard

** Spoiler Alert **

If you click on the (what I think is a) dragon head, you'll get 307 gold, and a Magic Nectar potion (at least that's what I got, but maybe random). Only works once.
Visit [url]\"http://www.foerster.cc/wolfie\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.foerster.cc/wolfie</a> or [url]\"http://wiz8.web1000.com\" target=\"_blank\">http://wiz8.web1000.com</a> (US) for a spreadsheet that allows you to enter in your spellcaster\'s stats, and it will tell you what spells the character can learn, or for spells that they are not yet able to learn, it will tell you how many points they need, or why your character can\'t learn the spell.
Wolfie is offline   Reply With Quote