Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 01-19-2001, 11:03 AM   #1
gandolph

i have 2 questions. 1st i'm done with the anephas quest and i would like to go back to town, but i don't have the town portal spell yet. i am in the temple and can not get back to the front door? i can not make the jump across the big hole.is there another way around it i can not seem to find. i pushed the button on the wall and fall immediately. 2nd is this a bug or what? every time i kill the 3 headed dragon the game locks up, everytime!
Old 01-19-2001, 11:06 AM   #2
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

hmmmm - the button right next to the pit in the spike room should teleport your party to the far side where you entered allowing you to exit. You could try piling up crates in the pit to make a ladder up.

Does sound like you have some problem with the Hydra. Hopefully someone will have some ideas for a solution.

Wyv
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2001, 01:23 PM   #3
Gauleiter

Interesting thing on that Hydra: when I engaged him in daylight, as soon as he fell to the ground, before he "decomposed", the game froze; every time; no exceptions, and I tried like ten times, too.

However, engaging him at night he died and the game continued normally for me; that has worked every time I played through the game -- I now make it a point, when I'm in that area, whether I'm ready for the Isle of Sands or not, to swim over and kill him whenever it happens to be dark outside...

Wierd, I know, but hey it works for me, it might work for you.
Old 01-19-2001, 01:45 PM   #4
emilyh
Welcomed New User

Try turning around and facing the wrong way (the way you came) when you push the button. For some odd reason, that's the only way I could get it to work.
emilyh is offline   Reply With Quote