Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > NWN Mod: Escape from Undermountain
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 08-31-2006, 04:20 AM   #1
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster

Bow to the Meow

Since this new patch, if you wear a cloak icon, you will be given an automatic model of a cloak now. (This didn't happen before) The 'old' system was that it was part of the armor, and you lived with it, or got new armor.

Well........ Now, this means you may look like yer wearing 2 cloaks. since the armor has 1, and if you have an armor icon equipped.

Nothing we can do about the currently worn armor on players, they will just have to 're-get' or re-buy their cloak when its fixed. I have now updated the EFU patch that I released a bit ago (the 72mb patch2) and updated it with the new cloak info--fixing it to allow changes.

Please re-download this patch, or deal with the 2 cloaks or don't wear a cloak icon until patch3 is out in a Month. (I would download it) ALL Mirrors have been updated too. Download "efu10_patch2.rar" here:

http://www.ironworksforum.com/efu/download.shtml

Keep an eye out in THIS thread on when I have updated the cloaks. It'll take a few days. I HAVE updated some NPC's in the INN (NOT Durnans store--just npcs wearing cloaks..) What a pain... But it's worth it, the new cloaks are awesome!

[ 08-31-2006, 05:38 AM: Message edited by: Ziroc ]

The Great Escape Studios - 2D/3D Modeling
www.tgeweb.com & Ziroc's Facebook Page
Visit My Flickr Photo Album
Ziroc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2006, 05:27 AM   #2
StigTC

There seem to be more issues with the server than capes right now.
When I just joined the server Durnan and Artek were hostile, I couldn't move the character unless it was side-stepping and my character was showing as being level 1 when opening the character sheet, despite the fact that he still had all his skills and feats all the way up to level 40 (And I actually didn't have a cape showing).
One fine day in the middle of the night, two dead boys got up to fight, <br />Back to back they faced each other, drew their swords and shot each other. <br />The deaf policeman heard the noise, and came and shot those two dead boys. <br />If you don\'t believe this joke is true, ask the blind man, he saw it too!
StigTC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2006, 05:35 AM   #3
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster

Bow to the Meow

Weird.. someone else reported this. MAKE SURE YOU DOWNLOAD the new updated patch.

Why the hell would it do that I wonder...

[ 08-31-2006, 05:39 AM: Message edited by: Ziroc ]

Old 08-31-2006, 05:59 AM   #4
StigTC

Yeah, redownloading fixed everything, so everything is well again (atleast at first glance).
One fine day in the middle of the night, two dead boys got up to fight, <br />Back to back they faced each other, drew their swords and shot each other. <br />The deaf policeman heard the noise, and came and shot those two dead boys. <br />If you don\'t believe this joke is true, ask the blind man, he saw it too!
Old 08-31-2006, 06:41 AM   #5
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster

Bow to the Meow

Gooooood [img]smile.gif[/img] So far so good! [img]smile.gif[/img]

Let me know if you see anything odd again!

Old 08-31-2006, 07:54 AM   #6
robertthebard
Xanathar Thieves Guild

My portrait was a black hole...downloading the patch now, I'll see what happens. Strange though, I popped in for a bit last night, after the update, and everything was fine.
robertthebard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2006, 08:00 AM   #7
StigTC

Yeah, had the black image issue as well, just completely forgot about it when I reported the bugs. Dowloading the patch again fixed it for me.
Old 08-31-2006, 10:04 AM   #8
Stonewarrior
Manshoon

This might have been an issue with my PC's performance, but I thought I would post it anyway. I was on for only a short while last night and while in the Yawning Portal Inn and in Skullport time seemed to stop for long periodds of time. I would click on a spot to move and perhaps 2 minutes later I would finally get there. Both areas seemed very choppy. That said, why going through level 1 to the teleporter I had no problem at all. My guess is that it was a PC issue, either way I will redownload the patch tonight.
Stonewarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2006, 11:19 AM   #9
Garnet FalconDance
Mephistopheles

I'm having massive trouble downloading this patch--the IW mirror dropped at 29% dl'ed and now no response. The Dreamhost mirror simply refuses to respond at all. And Filefront....::shudders :: .

I'll try later.
Old 08-31-2006, 11:52 AM   #10
robertthebard
Xanathar Thieves Guild

If you still have issues, I can send the revised patch via MSN.
robertthebard is offline   Reply With Quote