Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 05-31-2007, 05:08 AM   #21
StigTC

EVE Online, as always.
One fine day in the middle of the night, two dead boys got up to fight, <br />Back to back they faced each other, drew their swords and shot each other. <br />The deaf policeman heard the noise, and came and shot those two dead boys. <br />If you don\'t believe this joke is true, ask the blind man, he saw it too!
StigTC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2007, 05:14 AM   #22
Iron Greasel
Fzoul Chembryl

Recently I've been playing Castlevania: Symphony of the Night.
Old 05-31-2007, 05:20 AM   #23
Hivetyrant
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by StigTC:
EVE Online, as always.
Hmm, I really have to try that game one day. Is the trial a decent indication of how good the game is? I generally find they aren't
Hivetyrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2007, 05:41 AM   #24
bubbe
Zhentarim Guard

I've been playing call of duty a few times, in school we played some dota and company of heroes.

But because school is over for this summer I wont play dota or CoH for a few months.
Old 05-31-2007, 05:51 AM   #25
Variol (Farseer) Elmwood
Jack Burton

I'm not familiar with most of these. I really like fantasy strategy and RPG. I really prefer turn-based combat, so I'm obviouslt pretty limited. I have not done the online gaming thing yet their.
Old 05-31-2007, 06:06 AM   #26
robertthebard
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Variol, if turn based is your thing, you may like Pool of Radiance, Ruins of Myth Drannor. That's the only turn based game I've played, and I didn't care for it, but I know that others prefer it. I never managed to finish that game...
robertthebard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2007, 08:43 AM   #27
Variol (Farseer) Elmwood
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by robertthebard:
Variol, if turn based is your thing, you may like Pool of Radiance, Ruins of Myth Drannor. That's the only turn based game I've played, and I didn't care for it, but I know that others prefer it. I never managed to finish that game...
I have it and it's pretty good. It had major bugs at first, but is cleaned up now. The style of combat is my favourite for top down view. Temple of Elemental Evil has a very similar combat style, which is also good. The downside of PoR was that the drops for items are always the same and I didn't like the way the characters are made up with spending a set number of points.
Old 05-31-2007, 09:36 AM   #28
Lord Michael
Elminster

Shadows of Amn/Throne of Bhaal. The good ones never fail. Hey, has anyone played D&D online? I got the game but haven't tried it yet. Any opinions/comments?

"Better to die on your feet than to live on your knees"
Lord Michael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2007, 09:58 AM   #29
Klorox
Symbol of Cyric

I'm playing Icewind Dale II. Almost finished with normal mode, but I plan on going through with HoF mode after.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."-- Edmund Burke
Klorox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2007, 05:21 PM   #30
StigTC

Quote:
Originally posted by Hivetyrant:
quote:
Originally posted by StigTC:
EVE Online, as always.
Hmm, I really have to try that game one day. Is the trial a decent indication of how good the game is? I generally find they aren't [/QUOTE]I think it's a pretty good indicator, there's some things that you can't get access to, but the important things are all there.

Just remember not to solo too much, because then EVE can become a bit boring, it's definitely the players that make the game in this case (as in making the game worthwhile).
One fine day in the middle of the night, two dead boys got up to fight, <br />Back to back they faced each other, drew their swords and shot each other. <br />The deaf policeman heard the noise, and came and shot those two dead boys. <br />If you don\'t believe this joke is true, ask the blind man, he saw it too!
StigTC is offline   Reply With Quote