Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 06-11-2004, 04:52 AM   #21
Donut
Jack Burton

Okay - investigations starting to bear fruit. I need to know a couple of things:

1) Are they single or mixed sex?
2) Are they one particular age group?
[img]\"http://www.wheatsheaf.freeserve.co.uk/roastspurs.gif\" alt=\" - \" /> <br />Proud member of the Axis of Upheaval<br />Official Titterer of the Laughing Hyenas<br />Josiah Bartlet - the best President the US never had.<br />The 1st D in the D & D Show
Old 06-11-2004, 06:39 AM   #22
GokuZool
Lord Ao

Quote:
I can't - we've lost our fridge magnet! (Don't worry, you won't get that, any Australians reading will though, and I'm amusing myself anyway ).
Be alert, not alarmed.

Don't worry Aelia, I've also lost my fridge magnet. [img]smile.gif[/img]

[ 06-11-2004, 06:42 AM: Message edited by: GokuZool ]
Old 06-11-2004, 06:56 AM   #23
RoSs_bg2_rox
Zartan

Why don't you find out. Casusally walk up to the door one of those days and say that you have lost your dog (if you dont have one, then you have one now ) and you were wondering if they'd seen it. Or, if that doesnt work say that you have no milk or something, and ask if you can borrow some. Or pretend your a charity worker, collecting money for some well known charity. Or a Jehovas Witness or something

Lol, surely one of them doesnt work, if the first one you try doesnt work then youl have to dress up and disguise yourself, it could be an undercover operation!
Old 06-11-2004, 07:45 AM   #24
Gangrell
Iron Throne Cult

Quote:
Originally posted by Aelia Jusa:
Actually I thought his response was pretty lame, but anyway . I just didn't find your explanation very compelling - I want to hear the most convincing suggestion. Lauren's work thing sounds reasonable, and the car thing, although they're all quite young so you would think if they were all meeting before they drove somewhere together it would be a weekend-type deal because they'd likely be working.
Here's a thought, ever thought about just asking them? [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 06-11-2004, 04:05 PM   #25
Mack_Attack
Osiris - Egyptian God of the Underworld

The last two answers is what I was going to say. Just walk up and say hey what the **** is going on and can I join?

OR get a high powered telescope and have a look. Higher a P.I. Just find out it is killing me.
Old 06-11-2004, 04:33 PM   #26
Aelia Jusa
Iron Throne Cult

Tetris Champion
Quote:
Originally posted by RoSs_bg2_rox:

Lol, surely one of them doesnt work, if the first one you try doesnt work then youl have to dress up and disguise yourself, it could be an undercover operation!
LOL that's what I suggested to my mum - just mosey on in with them one Friday morning! There's a lot of them, I'm sure they wouldn't notice one extra. And if I just pretended like I knew them, they'd be too embarrassed to ask who I was

I'm not going to ask them, it's none of my business! [img]graemlins/heee.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] We don't know them at all, besides, speculating is much more fun

Donut, thank goodness you're not working now and can devote more time to my case! Okay, they're mixed sex, and appear to be mostly young, I would say 20s to early 30s
Old 06-11-2004, 05:45 PM   #27
Animal
Gold Dragon

Okay, here's what you do...

Go to a payphone, and make an anonymous call to the police. Tell them that the house in question is a huge meth lab...

Read about in the front page of the paper tomorrow.
Old 06-12-2004, 12:30 AM   #28
Bahamut
Iron Throne Cult

That's actually a good suggestion Animal! LOL

Or you could get yourself to make a lame excuse to use their... kitchen or something just to take a peek inside... hehe
Old 06-12-2004, 12:40 PM   #29
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Maybe they're just a group of Fuller Brush salespeople...or Mary Kay ladies?

Seriously, Aelia, they may just be a club or social organization or as some suggested, a church group or even a book club. Got to admit, that hour on a Friday is a bit odd for a club to meet, so maybe a it's a work group like Avon ladies or Tupperware or encyclopedias? [img]smile.gif[/img]

[ 06-12-2004, 12:42 PM: Message edited by: Cloudbringer ]