Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum > Wizards & Warriors Archives

Old 11-21-2000, 04:09 PM   #1
marc

Hey,

i walking around in the Strout Mines and i aks me: What i´am doing here ???

I know this super armor is easy to get.
Kill the king and that´s it.

But i ask me: Is this wrong way for the rest of the adventure ? Can i kill the king or not ?

Marc

Old 11-21-2000, 05:12 PM   #2
xenotoca

Kill the king and you will get nowhere nor any armour. You must talk to him ask for his help he will then open up one side of the abandoned mine were you find the lever to open up the other side. Once you have found the dragon ore the king will make your dragon armour. I do beleive there is one set in his treasury just in case you do kil him and every stout in the mine as without the armour you cannot get into the dragonspire but the treasure aint worth it.

Old 11-22-2000, 04:41 AM   #3
Astyanax12

There are two important quests here. The first is to get some Dragon Armour. The second is to kill Raskallion so you can get the Assassin's dagger from Scanthril. However later on you will be required to deliver some letters to the stout guards to get promotion in the warrior guild, and you can't do that if you've killed them all. It's best to get the armour and stay friendly with the king.

Old 11-22-2000, 05:12 AM   #4
marc

Hey,

ok the quest to deliver some letters to the stout guards to get promotion in the warrior guild is done.

And the quest: the Assassin's dagger from Scanthril.

Is this important for the game ?

Marc

Old 11-22-2000, 08:15 AM   #5
Astyanax12

Only if you want to promote one of your characters to Assassin. It's the only way. If you don't then you can ignore it.

Old 11-22-2000, 08:35 AM   #6
marc

Hey,

yes i want ignore it.

But...when you say that i can kill the king without any trouble,... the few angry miners are not a "big thing"...

Yeep ?

Marc

Old 11-22-2000, 08:35 AM   #7
marc

Hey,

yes i want ignore it.

But...when you say that i can kill the king without any trouble,... the few angry miners are not a "big thing"...

Yeep ?

Marc