Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum > Wizards & Warriors Archives

Old 11-06-2000, 07:46 PM   #1
Lora

Board talks about kerah...where is she? i found the ashes and the baboons,(put them on the alter, but i can't find kerah...then i hear about a stuck elevator, and I have one of those so am I in trouble?

Old 11-07-2000, 12:16 AM   #2
Lora

What any of you guys failed to mention is that you have to push those stone guardians over in the alter room to GET to the room where you get Kerah statue and place it on the alter! Was that too much of a spoiler..I spent hours wandering around THANKS for NOTHING!

Old 11-07-2000, 09:37 AM   #3
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Deep in the pyramid there is an altar in a room with water running side to side. Inside the chest within this room is a figurine which you place on the altar. Doing so should cause a platform to rise out of the central water area which you can ride up to the area where you will find Kerah.

Wyv
Old 11-07-2000, 10:12 AM   #4
Winzalot

In the area by the room with the hole that is too small to go throught, there is an observation slot and small room just around the corner. Just outside of this room, on the right in the center of the wall is a keyhole. Use the heretics key and a small sliding wall opens. Follow it to find the statue of Kerah.

I had "Spirit Eye" used on my Cleric and "Reveal" used on my Warlock, so I don't know if this helped find the keyhole or not, but it was right in the middle of the wall.