Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum > Wizards & Warriors Archives

Old 11-28-2000, 12:01 AM   #1
KalenLeah

Hi folks,

I beat the dang skull castle, had my first encounter with Cet (well uhm, he appeared, shreddered that Lich and went off).

Well, but what now...?

a) I completed all quests for the Warriors Guild
b) Cant tell Oakamir to drop me a seed.
c) Bushi Dojo Tells me Something of a great evil??
d) Found the Fountain, the Temple is content, but heck? Where is the Temple of Isis?

Well well Avatar, you bored me once again Dont know what to do now?

How can I find the underwater City?
Where is Talriks Treasure?

*smiles* Thanx in advance

Kalen

Old 11-28-2000, 03:19 PM   #2
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

YOu don't get a seed from Oakenmir. You will find bad trees in the Isle of Sands area that will give you seeds (well, when you kill them).
The dark evil is in Shrine of Anephas.
Collasium is to be found roughly under the word "uncharted" in the Lost Sea area of your printed map.
Talrik's treasure is down there near the one door which you cannot open to get into Collasium. Look for other doors.

Wyv
Old 11-29-2000, 04:37 AM   #3
Astyanax12

And the Temple of Isis is On the big island, you need to swim across the lake to get to it.