Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum > Wizards & Warriors Archives

Old 11-23-2000, 05:45 PM   #1
qbert

I don't get it. Everyone is talking about this lich that you talk to, to get the key for the vault. I've restarted this dungeon twice now, and I can't find him. Igot the lab keys, and have been in his room with the level 12 lock, but I don't get to find him and talk with him. Did I maybe kill him in another part of the castle? Help!!!

Old 11-24-2000, 03:37 AM   #2
Ze_sponge

You know the room you walk thru (that you throw the winglever thing to open a barred gate that's up some minor stairs) that looks like a hall..has some guards that don't attack you (just say "You may pass..we're watching you" or something). The door leading out on the other side has a staircase going down and a hallway going right.. down behind that door is the lich. I think you need the bone key to get in there.

You can get the bone key by going right down the hallway, falling off the bridge, and it's down one of the paths under water (I think the left room..could be wrong.. try a few, you'll find it. It's in a room with a bunch of skulls flyign around).