Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum > Wizards & Warriors Archives

Old 11-15-2000, 06:54 PM   #1
ranger

Okay, I'm just not getting this temple. Thanks to your help I've talked with Kerah and I picked up the obelisk there, but no matter what I say to her she doesn't tell me how to use it to direct the light. Also, I don't remember where the altar is to put the ashes. Can someone help? Thanks.

Old 11-15-2000, 07:09 PM   #2
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Yep!! After you have finished fully exploring the Kerah area (you will not be able to get back here again) return to the pyramid. You really shouldn't have too much trouble locating where the altar for the ashes is, it isn't that far from where you rode the pillar to meet Kerah.
Once you are back in that room, start heading up, keep watching the floor and you will see these odd square tiles every now and then. If you follow them they will lead you to an pedestal which is being hit by a beam of light. Place the light obelisk upon that pedestal. NOW use carry to move the decorative obelisks you will find in the rooms all around you and place one in each of those strange squares on the floor. Check to see that yes - the light beam is being redirected. Continue all the way back to the altar, place the ashes on the altar and have a good time talking to Anephas!!

Wyv
Old 11-16-2000, 06:51 AM   #3
ranger

Thanks. That really helped. I explored Kerah's place and found that I can swim to the other side from here. You mentioned I won't be able to get back to Kerah again once I go back. Does that mean I have to explore the whole other side before I free Anephas or will I be able to get to the other sea some other way.