Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 08-25-2000, 07:49 AM   #21
Rikard

Yo loser (why that name btw are you not abe to pick lock or something)
It great to have another sign up but the danger is already gone cuse the shortness or members was a year ago
Still nice to see you though
But my senses tell ne your a loser

Old 08-25-2000, 01:43 PM   #22
Azreall

Hey rikard.

I did'nt know you whould get so angry at me because I called you dumb and said I kicked your ass.
I think that if Adhreal would care about everything I called him, he would be like in a state to kill me and eat my brains for breakfeast. Are you really mad ??? if u are; sorry, I did'nt mean to hurt your feelings.
BTW, I'm 16.

Hi, lozer. Rik is right about this topic being based on a thing thats a year old. But I always like new sign ups. BTW, I hope you can stand a bit of bad language.

Old 08-25-2000, 03:26 PM   #23
Rikard

Azreall you don't have to be so mad cause i sai d you'd cry
Jezus if Adhreall became that mad everytime you called him made you'd be dead by now wouldn't you
(btw if got you on icq as well Stred(the greek dude) ziroc and the loser)

And i know yopure 16 and from Eindhoven(PSV Rulez) but im still younger

Old 08-26-2000, 10:55 AM   #24
Azreall

Aye, thats what I said to : I think that if Adhreal would care about everything I called him, he would be like in a state to kill me and eat my brains for breakfeast. Understand ? Capiche ?

Old 08-26-2000, 02:39 PM   #25
Rikard

Nope

Explain

Old 08-26-2000, 05:15 PM   #26
Loser

bah, i've seen worse, i have no problem with bad language.... which makes bad language good language, but when bad language is good, what is the bad language, the good language of the past? hahaha i'm using bad language! better get it to gether, whatever time for some ■■■■■■■ good language,

Old 08-26-2000, 05:16 PM   #27
Loser

Loser's my worldwide forum name...... : )

Old 08-30-2000, 12:37 AM   #28
yofoodog

Hint: maybe more people would sign up if you helped them w/their BG problems instead of letting it go forever w/out any acknowledgement

Posted by yofoodog. Please answer my question posted: i need help on how to...

thank you

Old 08-30-2000, 12:37 AM   #29
yofoodog

Hint: maybe more people would sign up if you helped them w/their BG problems instead of letting it go forever w/out any acknowledgement

Posted by yofoodog. Please answer my question posted: i need help on how to...

thank you

Old 08-30-2000, 08:52 AM   #30
Azreall

Hai Ramanish-ni-Gknjaia, Azmonkei-ni-Gknjaia here.

Fist of all im not a woman, and youre a aangekoekte stronthoop, vuile stink-neet.

2nd of all : UC !!! Youre just plain stupid !!! I was right. I just said the same thing as you did, even before you did . capiche ?

Loser. You Suck. Dont you think calling your self a ... Loser. is kinda pathetic ?

Yoofoo. Alright, I'll take a look.

BTW, Rik is right. Just from now on replie in the new Azreall topic. mmkay ?