Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal

Old 07-09-2002, 02:31 PM   #1
danzibr
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I know there's a downloable Drizzt somewhere, because I got him once for Baldur's Gate. But it was kinda crappy, and I forgot where I found it, so does anyone know where a good version for BGII is? You can find out his stats by hitting Control + Q and all that good stuff. And he has lots of quotes from I and II. But Guenhwyvar would be a problem.
Old 07-09-2002, 02:45 PM   #2
philip
Galvatron

SPOILER
Drizzt is already in BG2.
You meet him when you leave the Underdark (at least that's what i've read)and I think you can CLUAConsole him (with Guenhwyvar) into the game
philip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2002, 04:09 PM   #3
danzibr
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I know Drizzt is in BGII, but is there anywhere to download a character with his sprite, items, stats, and all that good stuff. Too bad he doesn't have a picture, but he does have quite a few voices.
Old 07-09-2002, 04:16 PM   #4
Paleface
Dungeon Master

I wouldn't suggest it.
Once, I played a "modded" game where I CLUAConsoled Drizzt's wonderful scimitar into my inventory. Needless to say, I was eventually approached by Drizzt and a few of his henchmen after defeating Bodhi. They weren't at all pleased that I had his sword. and since I was an "evil" character at the time, I refused to give it back to him.

Some would say I was courageous and learned the hard way... some would say that it was a foolish mistake.

lmao.

In case you're wondering, my brave fighter thought he had what it took to take on Drizzt.

He didn't.

[ 07-09-2002, 04:25 PM: Message edited by: Paleface ]
Paleface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2002, 07:26 PM   #5
Daniel
Symbol of Cyric

I have made a playable Drizzt character for the site I am making (or should i say was making, I really should take that sig pic down). Anyway the character and the site never got finished but the char is playable so far.

If you want it give me an e-mail (zombiechicken2001@yahoo.co.uk) and i'll try and dig it out for you, a few people here at IW have asked for it but none of them have got back to me so I don't know whether they liked it or not, but anyway as i said just ask and i'll see if i can find it.

Here's what this unfinished version is like:

Custom portrait and sound set

The Drizzt avatar (or sprite)

custom items

-Twinkle +5
-Frostband +3
-mithril chain +4
-his Bracer's of speed (these are one of his items from the later books)
-Onyx Figureine (Guenhwyvar) (note this doesn't work yet, it summons a hostile guenhwyvar)

(incase your wondering why I redid his scimitars and armour it's because of 2 reasons

1) Later on Harkel harpel will come and take Drizzt's items off you, so I had to remake them to stop this

2) Drizzts avatar (sprite) has its own set of scimitars so if you equip any weapons on it, the game crashes so i had to build weapons with no sprites this way everything looks right in the game and doesn't crash)

Custom Abilities

-Globe of Darkness
-Faerie fire

Sorry it's not finished but I just dont have the time these days
Daniel is offline   Reply With Quote