Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 09-17-2001, 12:49 AM   #1
adam warlock
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

you know what? Ironworks is high on frustration and anger (no I do not mean you 250 it's entirely a different matter)

we are ALL badly affected in different ways. (but you don't realize it...)

I think I better disappear for a bit ... I got some serious thinking to do... maybe to hope things will cool down
may visit once in a while..... but... I dunno guess I'm getting upset with Ironworks or the whole thing... *shakes head* I'm tired...

I would recommend for you guys to do some thinking too (the future, present, and the past) and yeah I'm including YOU Ziroc! take care and peace

------------------

bad homepage
Old 09-17-2001, 04:26 AM   #2
WOLFGIR
Bastet - Egyptian Cat Goddess

Don´t leave Adam, stay and try to get this place on it´s feet instead. We are all part of this place, and I for one will not give up on this place, even if I agree with what you say. I think hard about what I post these days and I have let alot of intended posts not been send. But please, stay and help us get this place on it´s feet once more. We all can make the improvment and we have done so before!!!

------------------

Be vevvy qwiet..I´m hunting wabbits...
Wolfgirs lair
once-upon-a-paper
Old 09-17-2001, 04:34 AM   #3
Moiraine
Anubis

Yes, please don't leave, Adam, please everybody don't leave ...

I haven't been posting much these days because there are so many thoughts banging in my head and I so didn't want to inadvertently hurt anyone here. But leaving and shutting oneself in is the kind of reaction I think Bin Laden and people supporting him are hoping to provoke. Don't let him win. Let us stay open, frank and respectful ...

------------------

The world is my oyster !
Old 09-17-2001, 04:36 AM   #4
WOLFGIR
Bastet - Egyptian Cat Goddess

Quote:
Originally posted by Moiraine:
Yes, please don't leave, Adam, please everybody don't leave ...

I haven't been posting much these days because there are so many thoughts banging in my head and I so didn't want to inadvertently hurt anyone here. But leaving and shutting oneself in is the kind of reaction I think Bin Laden and people supporting him are hoping to provoke. Don't let him win. Let us stay open, frank and respectful ...

More right to the point as always dear Moiraine!
I hope your day is good one! *WOLFIEHUGS!*

------------------

Be vevvy qwiet..I´m hunting wabbits...
Wolfgirs lair
once-upon-a-paper
Old 09-17-2001, 06:13 AM   #5
Rikard

Don't leave heather
The people responsable (me) got banned (or at least my IP is banned)

------------------

Old 09-23-2001, 12:07 PM   #6
Moiraine
Anubis

OK, I'm very embarrassed here ...

When I replied to Adam's thread, I hadn't been much on IW for some time (busy busy at work), and I thought he wanted to leave because of what happened outside of IW, not inside ... I mean the big crash of the Towers ... ... Only later, when diving through threads I discovered there had been some arguments between Board people ...

Now, it appears that I have been very wrong in my early post here, since it seems some people have thought that I was referring to Board members as terrorists ... Sheesh, what an horrible thought !

Thus, I want to apologize to the people here who may have believed from my post that I was talking about the events inside IW, and make very very clear that I thought Adam was referring to the world events. And next time, I will read more thoroughly many many threads before I venture an opinion after being away for a while ... (Shudder)

------------------

The world is my oyster !

[This message has been edited by Moiraine (edited 09-23-2001).]
Old 09-23-2001, 12:35 PM   #7
Lioness
Jack Burton

Adam, please don't leave! You are a very valued member of the IW community! We all enjoy your company, and you have never done anything mean to anyone. Please reconsider and help this site gt back to normal.

------------------

Lil' Angel
Sword Saint and Enchantress of the HADB Clan
Waitress at Cloudy's Cafe
Bestest Mate of the Cyan Knight
Lady of Jerome, The Fallen Paladin
Honored Friend of the Warrior SSJ4Sephiroth, and the Arch-Mage Jafin
PeaceKeeping Force, Intelligence Division
Old 09-23-2001, 12:48 PM   #8
Lord Shield

Quote:
Originally posted by Lioness:
Adam, please don't leave! You are a very valued member of the IW community! We all enjoy your company, and you have never done anything mean to anyone. Please reconsider and help this site gt back to normal.

I.e., spam as if your life depended on it

Don't be long, Heather. There'll be cuddles awaiting your return

------------------
Lord Raptor's Site

Ironworks Dark General
BG2 Tavern Keeper
King of Pointlessness

Old 09-23-2001, 03:17 PM   #9
Fljotsdale
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

Quote:
Originally posted by adam warlock:
you know what? Ironworks is high on frustration and anger (no I do not mean you 250 it's entirely a different matter)

we are ALL badly affected in different ways. (but you don't realize it...)

I think I better disappear for a bit ... I got some serious thinking to do... maybe to hope things will cool down
may visit once in a while..... but... I dunno guess I'm getting upset with Ironworks or the whole thing... *shakes head* I'm tired...

I would recommend for you guys to do some thinking too (the future, present, and the past) and yeah I'm including YOU Ziroc! take care and peace

Um. WHY? I haven't read anything nasty for about a week now. I thought we WERE getting back to normal! Have I missed something?

Whatever, please don't leave! I nearly did myself over a couple of pieces of nastiness, but it always goes away in a pretty short time. If you see a bad thread, just leave it and it will dry up or be closed down fairly quickly.
Stay!

------------------

Old 09-23-2001, 03:22 PM   #10
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Erm.. Lioness, LS, Fljotsdale? Check the date up there, Adam Warlock posted this about a week ago, and has already come back, after a brief break. Saw posts earlier today.

CB

PS, Moiraine, no worries, nobody expects you to read thousands of posts before coming back on after a break!
------------------

Raindancer of the Laughing Hyenas Clan
Storm-Queen
Raven's Cloud
StormCloud of the Black Knight: Heart Mind Soul Forever
"To sleep, perchance to dream..."

[This message has been edited by Cloudbringer (edited 09-23-2001).]