Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 09-05-2001, 02:48 PM   #11
domingo
Zhentarim Guard

Real Name - Eric
Age - 18
Occupation - sales associate for an I.S.P. fresh out of HS plan on getting my CPA and masters in accounting at BYU .... I am also starting an Internet Cafe with a few select partners .... potentially very big once we hit vegas ....
Interests - Computers obviously ..... Golf, wrestling (I was on my high school team), Basketball, Music ... play violin, guitar(beginner), piano(for 6 months), trumpet ..... Thats pretty much me in a nutshell ...
Old 09-05-2001, 02:48 PM   #12
MagiK

Wish I had known that you were an instructor last year Saz could have helped me through my telecom classes

------------------
Disintigration is easy, If you really want to impress me, ReIntegrate it.

Old 09-05-2001, 02:51 PM   #13
Kaz
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

If more people post their name I might too but right now I'm too shy.

------------------

I am the great Kazara
Old 09-05-2001, 03:00 PM   #14
Istaron
Banned User

My name is Robert, I live in sweden, I study in the gymnasium (engelsk motsvarighet?). I am 16
The only thing I do at days is study (ghaaa) and train karate (lesser and lesser because of point one) and listen to music. I like classical, metal and whatever. Everything that sounds good. SKA rulez ofcourse
I don't have a hamster, nor a dog.
I don't have a girlfriend, since I am studiyng in the elite-class, and can't date dumber chicks I you really don't date classmates.

------------------
We call him Bobby Corwen

[This message has been edited by Istaron (edited 09-05-2001).]
Old 09-05-2001, 03:01 PM   #15
DJG
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:
Originally posted by Kaz:
If more people post their name I might too but right now I'm too shy.

OK! I want to encourage you so I will post.

Name: Daniel James Garry (DJG!)
Live: Stockport, Manchester, England
Religion: Roman Catholic
Fav. Subjects: Maths, English, French, I.C.T., R.E.

------------------

Do you understand?
Do you realise your potential?

Dan
Sorceror of the OHF
Regulator Admiral Shadow Master of the N.I.A.
Old 09-05-2001, 03:04 PM   #16
Kaz
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

Okay, I will dare to post my real name. I'm Astrid Jahn.
*I really, really hope nobody I know reads this...*
I also go to a Gymnasium (Felix-Klein Gymnasium). What is a Gymnasium in Sweden, Istaron? Same thing as in Germany?

------------------

I am the great Kazara

[This message has been edited by Kaz (edited 09-05-2001).]
Old 09-05-2001, 03:07 PM   #17
skywalker
Banned User

Name: Mark C. Williams
Live: Plainfield, VT USA
Religion: I used to be Catholic, but I got better.
Marital Status: 18 years on 9/24/01
Job: Computer Technician currently looking for a job.
Interests: CRPGs, 60's 70's Horror films, COMICBOOKS!!!!
Next Big Adventure: To Paris!

Mark

Old 09-05-2001, 03:22 PM   #18
MILAMBER
Lord Soth

I'm a project manager in southern California. I do a lot of network design and on the side a bit of graphic design. I like to go paintballing, clubbing, play the guitar, and of course read and play crpg's. I'm into a little bit of everything.

------------------
"The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his."
-General George Patton (1885-1945)

Member of CLAN HADB
Old 09-05-2001, 04:01 PM   #19
Father Bronze
Baaz Draconian

I'm a high school English teacher. My current teaching assignments include speech and senior composition. I coach Debate.

At age 32, I've been married 7 years as of last weekend. I have two adorable children.

I used to read and watch TV. Now I spend time playing computer games (Anachronox currently) and browsing the forum. For fun I try to design web pages, hoping that someday I suddenly "get it."

------------------
Most Subtle Official Straightman of the Laughing Hyenas -- Grammarian Brigade.
Old 09-05-2001, 05:59 PM   #20
Moni

Hi!

My name is Monique. My middle name is Renault and my last name is secret.
I am so close to being 40 years old that I can smell it...no...wait...that's Rex's dirty socks!
Seriously (lol) I am 39 and I reside in Texas USA where I take care of the house I live in, my best friend, who also lives here, and his grandfather who is 84 and had a stroke a few years ago. I cook, clean and do laundry as well as tend to the twenty-two animals that live here...10 cats, 3 dogs and 9 big goldfish (we did have two algae eaters named Darrel and Darrel but the fish ate them).
I just started going to college to earn a B.S. in Interdisciplinary Studies. I hope to finish in three years and go straight into teaching Elementary school, grades K-3 (ages 5-8).
I have a twenty year old son who lives in Tucson, AZ but he says he is going to Chicago in the spring (he spent the summer in New Jersey and Philadelphia, PA).
Just like his mom, lol...well at least when he decides to go back to school, it is all paid for already.
My hobbies include biking (motorcycles and bicycles, even though I am without either one right now) hiking (trails or up mountainsides), rock climbing (without safety gear), suede and leather craft combined with beadwork and sequin art as well as painting figurines from little Christmas ornaments to life sized (small) animals. I also have a workshop where I play around with wood, building shelves, awnings, whatever I can, whenever I can.
I love most types of music, animals, kids and old people. I love to laugh and I love to learn.
I am fascinated by the sky, be it a sunrise, a sunset or a night sky full of stars. There is where my connection with the rest of the universe begins.

I hope to be a published author before I die but if my work does not get published until after I am dead, that's OK too because at least then, whoever I piss off can't come kill me.

Moni

------------------

You know childhood is over when a puddle seems like an obstacle instead of an opportunity.

Is Too! Is Not! Is Too! Is Not!

[This message has been edited by Moni (edited 09-05-2001).]