Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 06-25-2001, 04:57 PM   #131
Rikard

Well Both Ertai as Memnoch are part of the OHF
It's just a wait till it's next (and final) Revival

------------------

The Last Of the Red Fluffies

Member of the Ancients Club (@ age 16 )
High Magician of the Order of the Holy Flame

"Dream a Dreamers Dream And Know It Is But A Dream"

Old 06-25-2001, 05:46 PM   #132
Reeka
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

I don't really know what to do because Caleb sort of left Kiwidoc and me in charge in his and Hamlet's absence. I will try to get with Kiwidoc and consider the applications. Who is up for consideration Cloudy and Rudedawg? Lioness can you confirm this? You see to be keeping up with it? Why don't you be the unofical secretary until we can talk to Caleb or Azure. I am in the OHF and I just don't want us making decisions without giving some consideration to Caleb's and Azure's wishses OK. Lioness, get me the names and Kiwi and I will talk.

------------------
Order of the Holy Flame
Member of Clan HADB

Old 06-25-2001, 06:12 PM   #133
Lioness
Jack Burton

Ok, Rudey kind of asked on the first page, Rudey, could u confirm this? And Cloudy I think wanted to be an honorary member to host multis (I think) . I would luv to be unofficial sec. Cool.

------------------

Official teaser and ranger of the HADB Clan
"Evil round every corner...careful not to step in any."-Minsc
"Gimme a sword, I'll win this war for you!"-Mad Martigan

[This message has been edited by Lioness (edited 06-25-2001).]
Old 06-25-2001, 09:13 PM   #134
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

ok, whos gonna set up the multi? and is it gonna be tob, bg2, bg, iwd, what? and also, can i be one of the multi ppl? i think youll like my characters... for teh master Sephiroth has no equal!

------------------
Proud member of the HADB. And remember, when you're thinking of giant heads, why not think of the Big Giant Head?
Old 06-25-2001, 10:45 PM   #135
Reeka
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

I WILL TRY THIS AGAIN

Quote:
Originally posted by Reeka:
Fellow Clan Members!

I MIGHT be willing to host a multi. But only for COMMITTED people who will commit to a game on a certain day and time every week.

Minimum requirements: Preferred DSL or Cable connection (I will try 56K but in my cureent multi I am hosting one of our players can't stay connected with a 56k and we may have to drop him.) I would try with a 56K but realize that it may not work.

Preferably in the states of Cananda only. I've tried scheduling with people like in England and Aussie and here and it really becomes impossible. I am in the Central Time Zone

IF YOU ARE SERIOUSLY INTERESTED, e-mail me. And Please guys, think about this before you e-mail me. It is a COMMITMENT every week unless something important comes up. It pisses the whole party off if you are to be there and don't show.

After I get some responses if any I will be in touch. We probably cannot start playing until after I get back from vacation (gone June 30 - July 6). But I should be able to let you know if it is a possibility.

Hope to hear from you soon BY E-MAIL, don't post your reply here.

------------------
Order of the Holy Flame
Member of Clan HADB

[This message has been edited by Reeka (edited 06-25-2001).]
Old 10-27-2001, 10:33 PM   #136
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

hoorah! i finally found it! *a great kick in the arse to act as a bump for this thread*

------------------
It's simple. Once the Planet is hurt, it gathers Spirit Energy to heal the injury. The amount of energy gathered depends on the size of the injury...What would happen if there was an injury that threatened the very life of the Planet? Think how much energy would be gathered! Ha, ha, ha. And at the center of that injury, wil be me. All that boundless energy will be mine. By merging with the energy of the Planet, I will be come a new life form, a new existence. Melding with the Planet, I will cease to exist as I am now. Only to be reborn as a 'God' to rule over every living soul.

What are you saying? Are you trying to tell me you have feelings now? Ha, ha, ha... Stop acting as if you're sad. And there's no need to act as if you're angry either. Because, Cloud, you are... a puppet.

Shadow Dragon of the DotW
Super Sephiroth, slayer of the Uber Fluffy, and battle co-ordionator and defender of the HADB clan.
Follower of the mighty Fallen Paladin himself.
Diplomacy is all and well, but HADB is better!
Head of the IronWorks Intelligence Division
Official Soup Server and bumper of Cloudy's Cafe
Possessor of the Aerie Diamond Head from the ALSB.
Page in the Court of Lady Lioness
The self-proclaimed 'Internet Pimp'
King of the understatement!
Old 10-27-2001, 10:54 PM   #137
Blade
Emerald Dragon

i was wondering why it said "new clan forming" duh this is a old thread you just bumped but 15 membors aa what happened to that?

------------------

All blades cut, be they made from metal or wood, but the sharpest and deadliest blade is the one of knowledge.

An Archmage of the HADB
Old 10-27-2001, 10:56 PM   #138
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

Quote:
Originally posted by Blade:

i was wondering why it said "new clan forming" duh this is a old thread you just bumped but 15 membors aa what happened to that?

we decided to expand our numbers to crush the other clans like the bugs they are. any other questions?
Old 10-27-2001, 11:05 PM   #139
Blade
Emerald Dragon

nope none at least that my archane arts can't unwind

------------------

All blades cut, be they made from metal or wood, but the sharpest and deadliest blade is the one of knowledge.

An Archmage of the HADB
Old 10-28-2001, 07:13 AM   #140
Sigmar
Unicorn

This thread takes me back. My days of newbieness are gone forever, oh well. Thanks for digging it up Sephiroth

------------------

Knight of HADB and Lady Lioness