Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 06-06-2001, 06:15 PM   #231
jabidas
Silver Dragon

Hey before we go back to Toril I think we should head off to mount celestia selling sickeningly large amounts of whiskey to Devas and tell them its lemonade or something or perhaps really some really rare and twisted illegal chemicals, ibogaine and seconal come to mind.

Well regardless im going to pass by the brothel of inellectual something or other.

Is lothar around I want to go to the beach and build sandcastles with him and then frollick (somebody shoot me now) in nature with the friendly guy with the afore mentioned whiskey perhaps I can persuade him not to behead the children for thier knowledge. why is he looking at me like that? im afraid.

------------------
Old 06-06-2001, 06:37 PM   #232
Tancred
White Dragon

Amidst the horde of darkness, alone and surrounded by foul creatures, a golden blur carves through their ranks.
"DEATH TO THE SPAWN OF THE ABYSS!"
Tancred whirls the golden sword through the air, all trace of thought lost in the urge to fight and survive. Abandoned by those who fought with him, there is nothing left to fight for. Nightmares and worse slash at his armour, pull at his arms and try to drag him down; but the Paladin has the favour of his God. Drawing upon the holy powers of the priesthood of Helm sustains him. It cannot - will not - last forever, but while it does, banishment is all that awaits any creature that approaches Tancred.
"DUCK! CUT LEFT! SWING RIGHT! BEHIND YOU!"
Karnas, the mage trapped within a golden sword, can do naught but direct his wielder. This is, in a way, what he exists for; he is not a man, but a sword. As a weapon, he serves his bearer as well as he can. Channelling energies unseen to the normal eye, the soul of the trapped mage throws himself into shielding the Paladin from the ghastly spells of death and horror directed at the pair - for Karnas knows a sword, too, can die.
"I HOPE YOU'VE GOT A PLAN FOR GETTING OUT OF THIS ONE!"
"YAAAAAAAAGH! DEATH! DEATH IN THE NAME OF HELM!"
"I'LL TAKE THAT AS A NO!"
Old 06-06-2001, 06:59 PM   #233
jabidas
Silver Dragon

Jabidas gaze flickers downwards as he floats on tensors disk, the paladin is surrounded but nothing is getting through to him he moves with the grace of an experienced dancer and his motions are blurs in the air with the percission of a clock, balanced perfect motion. nothing gets through the radius around him a circle of the dead, limbs fall to the grond, blood a mist in the air..... but eventually all things must fall but not now

Jabidas feels something in him not sure what he casts wail of the banshee and half of the twisted demons fall clutching thier bleeding ears dying, screaming but not able to hear themselves just the white agony
The paladin keeps moving

------------------
Old 06-06-2001, 07:53 PM   #234
Lord Shield

His aid rejected by the Lady of Pain because he is not mortal, Lord Shield turns around. He thought he sensed something. He senses Tancred's plight
"To hell with that bitch - I'm going back in"
His goldean armoured form grows to 12' in height and he runs with the speed of a racing horse back to the fray. The shields on both his arms glow fiercely. Abishai scream when the shields touch them, those directly in the way are crushed underfoot. Tancred, bleeding from many wounds, near ready to fall, is scooped up and taken from the fight
The Lady of Pain returns to try and vanquish Lord Shield. She sees th loko on his face and thinks better of it
The remaining abishai flee. Lord Shield picks of stragglers with golden bolts firing from his eyes. He then takes the near-dead paladin back to the bar for healing

------------------
In the kingdom of the blind, the one-eyed man is pimp.
http://lordraptor0.tripod.com/index.html

Old 06-06-2001, 08:02 PM   #235
jabidas
Silver Dragon

Well id like to say boo. now thats done im going to go butcher some stuff for my amusement.

Do you think this sig is too big and should i revert to the skull or Cloud strife

------------------
Old 06-07-2001, 01:51 AM   #236
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

damnit people do something! your getting all sobered up, start drinking again!
Old 06-07-2001, 02:21 AM   #237
caleb
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

Caleb sees a modron fighting a bunch of abishai and helps him kill them all then speaks to it "hi modron im caleb" The modron speaks "I am nordom what are the masters commmands" caleb" uhhhhh make crossbow bolts that blow the crap out of things made of slime" nordom"command not recognized" caleb"TO HELL WITH YOU THEN" caleb picks up nordom and throws him at juiblex then runs inside the bar.

------------------

BOW TO THE BISCUIT KING AND HIS THRONE OF SCONE!!!
Old 06-07-2001, 05:43 AM   #238
AzureWolf
20th Level Warrior

A short little dumpy pasty looking guy walks into the room looking around with puffy eyes at the room until the rest on Caleb sitting atop his Throne of Scone.
He pulls in his fat little tummy and squeeks out " I am father to a mudered donut, husband to a mudered bagel, my name is Buttered Toasted Biscuit and I will HAVE MY REVENGE!!!!!!!!!!!"

------------------

"I was born of darkness. My fathers eyes closed before mine opened. I am not of this world or the other, and I have the right to be what I am..."

"I've put my trust in you, pushed as far as I can go. For all this theres only one thing you should know....."
Old 06-07-2001, 05:46 AM   #239
Lord Shield

Juiblex the former lord of slime, now of sweet desserts, dives onto Caleb and butters his biscuit (I deliberately did NOT say 'creams')

------------------
In the kingdom of the blind, the one-eyed man is pimp.
http://lordraptor0.tripod.com/index.html

Old 06-07-2001, 05:50 AM   #240
caleb
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

Quote:
Originally posted by AzureWolf:
A short little dumpy pasty looking guy walks into the room looking around with puffy eyes at the room until the rest on Caleb sitting atop his Throne of Scone.
He pulls in his fat little tummy and squeeks out " I am father to a mudered donut, husband to a mudered bagel, my name is Buttered Toasted Biscuit and I will HAVE MY REVENGE!!!!!!!!!!!"

"here share the peace pipe"

------------------

BOW TO THE BISCUIT KING AND HIS THRONE OF SCONE!!!