Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 10-13-2001, 03:51 AM   #1
mitsos

An easy way to kill Kangaxx is to cast the spell Spell Immunity and select Immunity from Abjuration. I did it on Aerie and all of Kangaxx's Imprisonment were wasted. However, I think he has a really large number of them, so I attacked with Aerie(she had a staff of the magi and the rest of the taem was far behind). When ha got to the injured status, he panicked. It was easy after that since he stopped casting. Let me know what you think(since it's my first topic here).

Old 10-13-2001, 04:03 AM   #2
Byronas

WELCOME TO THE BOARD mitsos

We both know who we are! EXCELENT TACTIC!

------------------

Where there are monsters and barbarians there will be Byronas fighting against them.

Old 10-13-2001, 04:51 AM   #3
Dundee Slaytern
Ironworks Moderator

Not to appear like a prick, but that tactic is old news already.

Welcome to the Forum by the way.

------------------
If not a Sorcerer casting total oblivion, then a Paladin meting out justice. Otherwise, I think I will just be a bard and torture my enemies with, "My Heart Will Go On".

Platinium Sorcerer of ALSB, Aerie Loving Sacred Band! She's MeowRrrr, and more!

-------------------------
Baldur's Gate Item Mart