Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Dungeon Craft - RPG Game Maker

Old 06-01-2002, 04:12 AM   #1
The Old One
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Well now that I have gotten my site up and running, I'm starting to make a game. Should take about a month I figure... My first problem was making a tavern. Able to get drinks listed but when it shows optins of drinks, it only shows them, can't purchase them, have to use escape to exit program. Am I doing something wrong, or is this feature not yet finished?
The Old One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2002, 10:16 PM   #2
Steve McDonald
The Magister

This one works fine for me. Have you made sure that "allow drinks" is checked? Also, if you're used to using keyboard shortcuts to make selections that won't work here because they are custom names. You need to use arrow keys and enter to select.

Hope one of these solves your problem.

One thing that is frustrating about the tavern event is that there is no option to make our heroes pay for their drinks.
Steve McDonald is offline   Reply With Quote