Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 08-27-2001, 11:47 PM   #61
NecromancerVaran

Had to reformat my computer when I was near done with the game...now in the current game, I've accidentally become wanted. I saved the game after the damage was done, so I have to start over again unless someone can tell me how to remove a wanted status in Amn
Old 08-28-2001, 07:32 AM   #62
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Try increasing your rep by going to a temple and donating. It will cost you plenty I'm afraid.

Haven't seen this thread in a long while...

------------------
Memnoch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2001, 07:32 AM   #63
Wurm
Drizzt Do'Urden

Having my HDD do a head crash after bringing a party high enough up to take on Kangaxx.

Messing up the romances because I didn't know it was possible.

Finding out being a Cleric doesn't let you have a Real Stronghold

Killing the lich in the twisted rune before he had a chance to call in his reinforcements so I got stuck in the room with no way out

------------------
"You must gather your party before venturing forth"
Wurm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2001, 10:46 AM   #64
Guidar
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Flayer dungeon, hands down.

Thank god for chaotic feedback.

Guidar
Guidar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2001, 11:18 AM   #65
---Phat--Assassin---
Dungeon Master

ive neva had a bad experience.........
---Phat--Assassin--- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2001, 02:37 PM   #66
Ethreal
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I have two bad things I liked to say:

Well, (SPOILER) when I went to graveyard after Bodhi, he took Aeriel away and of course Aeriel dropped all her stuff to ground. I don't know how. but I forgot two FULL scroll-cases with my most powerful spells to the ground. Well, I killed Bodhi, got Aeriel back and then realized that I have lost two scroll cases; I went back and was happy to find 'em there, but there was only THREE scrolls in each cases! So I lost like 20 important/expensive scrolls...it sucked

Then, today at the end of the game I realised that my chars have reached their max-experience! And my mage/thief was only on level 13/16! Hell I was pissed of! I had saved all my 7th+ scrolls that I could one day cast 'em, but now I couldn't do it! Aeriel couldn't cast 'em either, nor any other dude in my party. Later today, when I finally completed BG2, I realized that I had used 7th level spell like five times and NEVER 8-th or 9th level spell...maybe I will make a better char, install cap-remover and play BG2 through again when I have time...
Ethreal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2001, 05:30 PM   #67
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

my worst experience is killing goblins, 15 each
250 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2001, 12:00 AM   #68
zNOVAz
The Magister

My worst would have to be accidently casting a healing spell in the city anbd those damn wizards came and killed me, I forgot to save it for a while and then of coarse my chair collapses and fall down and hit my head on my mirror base which is a cement block.
zNOVAz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2001, 09:53 AM   #69
Lochen
Elite Waterdeep Guard

In hell, beating Sarevok after having to start the battle from scratch (no preps for it up) I had beserked Minsc at the start to have him start wacking on Anomen. Ran Anomen off til Minsc lost interest and watched him run around the room useless the whole fight. AFTER the fight is over and I have the tear, Minsc comes up and hits my main/thief twice for 46...

Lochen
Lochen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2001, 10:26 AM   #70
Sir Moosington
Dungeon Master

I can't explain why, but on my first run through I could not get past Torgal in Nalia's keep. I must've tried 5 or 6 times and he just wouldn't go down. Strange cos every time since its been easy!!

Other really tough area was Mindflayer dungeon, until I realised that Skeleton warriors (Animate Dead) were immune to psionics - then it was a piece of cake.

Stupidest thing I've ever done was against Shadow Dragon in Umar Hills plot. Thought I'd try multiple cloudkills while pinning him with my poison immune Monk. Needless to say his first wing buffet got rid of all the cloudkills and minutes later my Monk was so much chopped liver. He was also my main character!!

------------------
Supreme executive power comes from a mandate from the masses, not some farcical aquatic ceremony
Sir Moosington is offline   Reply With Quote