Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 02-19-2001, 01:11 AM   #1
Drau
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I know this is terribly off-topic, but can I get some help in settling an arguement? My friend insists that it is "cold slaw" while I am really quite sure that it is "cole slaw". Help me, please!

Danke!
Old 02-19-2001, 01:14 AM   #2
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Drau: It is cole slaw (with the e, not d)!

Cloudbringer
Old 02-19-2001, 01:24 AM   #3
turbovee
Elminster

What in God's green earth are you doing still up? It's 1:20 there and you should be in bed!!!!!
Old 02-19-2001, 01:38 AM   #4
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Hey lbm! Can't sleep. You wanna tuck me in?

CB
Old 02-19-2001, 01:41 AM   #5
turbovee
Elminster

Well can I tell you about my day or are you actually going to go to bed so you can be rested for some adventuring tomorrow.
Old 02-19-2001, 01:47 AM   #6
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Tell me
Old 02-19-2001, 02:10 AM   #7
turbovee
Elminster

ok here it goes

When I signed off this afternoon I took the wife out to do some ahopping and I asked her to if I could stop by the Acura dealer to look at a car. We were planning on buying a new car sometime in the future. So we stop in and of course we were assaulted by three different salesmen. One of the salesmen gives me the keys to a new CL type S and I take it for a spin, needles to say I loved the car. I kept my outward interest to a minimum and kept telling the salesman that I had just come in to look and needed to sell a couple of my VWs before I decided to buy a car. Well this guy must have been desperate to sell me a car because no matter how many times I said no he kept asking me what it would take. It got so bad I was going to leave and he says "what kind of payments are you seriously looking at?" After some number crunching and giving me more on wife's car and my VW that I wanted to unload I am the proud owner of a new Acura CL type S. I'm not saying that I got one over on the salesman, cause you never get one over, but I was so surprised by the outcome that it was just too good to be true. I've been buying and selling cars for 12 years and I couldn't believe I came home with a new car today and on my terms. It was just too cool.
Old 02-19-2001, 02:15 AM   #8
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Wow. I'm letting you buy my next sardine can on wheels for me! LOL

Uh, I started another thread for this btw
look around you'll recognize it! hehehe

Wanna move there?! You can tell me what's so neat about the new car...I'm a car novice too...snicker!

CB