Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 02-18-2001, 04:14 AM   #41
BLACK KNIGHT

Very true. It is about, lets see, -6 C (that's 20 degrees for you F people) In the basement of my buddy's house. We played a little PnP and I borrowed his pc for the remander of the night. Bunch of old men here. They all fell asleep after about 8 hours of gaming. Wimps.

BK

Old 02-18-2001, 04:46 AM   #42
Kylle

BK, sad-face was still that I would whine more about Queens giving up on us (you posted while I went to page that shows me how to do blue one!) Portland is good, but so many people move here now...I too would like more sunshine and snow is all good but the people here are so funny. They would panic from such a little 'dusting' of snow. And they would drive only 5mph or even worse to drive like crazies! And very little do children get to stay home from school to play in snow!

Old 02-18-2001, 05:32 AM   #43
Xanthul
Symbol of Cyric

Well, after a hard day i drink... water or a plain coke. I dont like beer at all.

and on saturdays i drink... GROG !!! No seriously, i like vodka with orange. I liked rum too, but now ive got bored of drinking too much rum and i hate it .

Cloudbringer, piña colada ?? Its a spanish name, i didnt know that this drink´s name was spanish everywhere !!

Fair Drinkum !!

and be careful or...
Old 02-18-2001, 05:36 AM   #44
Xanthul
Symbol of Cyric

OH Lord of Alcohol... i just noticed your signature. Does it mean that you were born on the 28th February in 1964 ?? Maybe at 8 AM ??
Old 02-18-2001, 06:19 AM   #45
Moiraine
Anubis

LoA, have a wonderful birthday !
You are EXACTLY 3 months older than me !
1964, great vintage.
Old 02-18-2001, 06:32 AM   #46
Lord of Alcohol
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Ertai, thats all correct yes. Funny thing I only used that signature on one post and it changed my signature on some others to it. Does it always do that? I hadnt quite meant to do that. Oh well.

Morainne, we are a good vintage arent we? Havent seen you post for awhile! Have you been working alot? Speaking of which, I'm off to work myself!
Old 02-18-2001, 06:37 AM   #47
Moiraine
Anubis

Yes, MyLord, I have had a lot of work these two last weeks, and at home I have only 40 hours of Internet connection per month, and I definitely want to keep some for when Yorick comes here ! So that's why I don't post much, but I try to read as many threads as I can manage !
Old 02-18-2001, 07:45 AM   #48
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

(yawn, stretch, rubs eyes, blinks, groans) Argh, who turned on the sun? I'm awake, well my eyes are half open, does that count?

Hey Kylle! You must have been laughing yourself silly over my Uzbeki in the rinok, story! I never made it to Ukraine, Chernobyl had just done it's near meltdown and we weren't allowed to travel there(US and Soviet restrictions). Really wanted to see Kiev...bummer. Hey, how DO you make the little sad faces, blue?

Hello all you night owls. Poor Cloudy had to sleep and missed the party...waaaaaahhhh.

Er, sorry for the long story there, but ladyWendy did ask.

Memnoch! There you are. I was beginning to think you'd given up your titles to Sir Stealth- he's found a rather amusing bunch or new names for the StormQueen!!! HAHAHAHA!
And WINDBAG?! Gee, in self-defense I'm gonna have to start quoting a certain namer from his posts on another board one of these days....not cheating unless one of them catches you?!!! Tsk tsk tsk! Viconia? Well, well, well..... (gales of laughter, peal off into the crisp morning air)

Uh, my brain is only in first gear at the moment. sigh

RainCloud

-And lest you think I have nothing at all to do with myself, I was in Dungeon to ck a walkthrough for something, and since this board was down (at least for me) during most of my lunch hour yesterday, I figured I'd take a walk on the 'wild side' and see what the forum was like there. hehehe...From the little I got through, don't think Cloudlet would like it much. She's gonna stay right here.
Old 02-18-2001, 09:10 AM   #49
Vicotnik
Zhentarim Guard

Dammit!

I was on this board for a few hours last night waiting for someone to make a sound, I post a few messages and figure, well noone seems to be here!
Go to sleep.
And wake up and find that the board has been swarmed by replies and interesting conversations, and I was SLEEPING!

I think I'm in the wrong timezone ...
Oh, well time for a beer.
Old 02-18-2001, 09:12 AM   #50
Rikard_OHF
Beholder

Martini Bianco or something
Beer is good too
somehow it's bitter but sweet aswell
especially brown/dark beer