Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal

Old 07-21-2001, 03:45 PM   #1
Tredell
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I killed Balthazar and now I'm stuck because the dream sequence never came. I cannot go any further in the game. The only thing I can think of that may have cause it was the make Balthazar harder fix from Baulderdash.

Does anyone know the Global Var that will let me get to the Solar Dream Sequence? This way I can continue on with the game.

I would load up a previous save but I accidently deleted my previous save and I would have to do kill Abazigal all over again not to mention Balthazar. Balthazar wasnt too hard but he was very time consuming so I'd rather not have to fight him all over again.

thanks in advance,
Tredell
Tredell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2001, 03:54 PM   #2
joetbd
Manshoon

It could be the balthazer patch.

I had the same problem. I used the CLUA console command to summon the SOLAR creature, and everything worked out just fine.

There is a updated version of that harder balthazer patch, but it did not fix the problem for me. As I said, what worked for me: was CLUAConsole:CreateCreature("Solar")
joetbd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2001, 04:04 PM   #3
Tredell
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Thanks, that worked.

-Tredell
Tredell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2001, 04:05 PM   #4
trux

hmmm...this is upsetting to me that the Balthazar patch *may* cause a bug. I'm in the process of beating SoA now to replay ToB, and finding Balthazar too easy the first time I had hoped to install the patch. If anyone finds out the definate reason for the error, let us know.

------------------
trux
trux is offline   Reply With Quote