Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 01-11-2003, 05:24 AM   #1
wellard
Dracolisk

G'day guys
I have turned yoshimo into stone on the watchers keep but when i turn him back to flesh he is red circled and angry! how do i sweet talk him to rejoin my travilling circus? dire charm does not work (he will not talk) any tips please?

[img]graemlins/stunned.gif[/img]

fossils - natures way of laughing at creationists for over 3 billion years
wellard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2003, 05:32 AM   #2
Baros
Manshoon

I've seen a script somewhere (possibly sorcerers.net), that when assigned to your character causes enemies to become friendly. It's a definate cheat, so using it is at your own discretion. Can anyone else say where I saw it?
Baros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2003, 03:18 PM   #3
Annatar
Mephistopheles

you can use debugmode (cheating) and then use a ctrl combi thats let anybody join your team... i'm not sure wich ctrl ''key'' it is ... anybody ?

I'm absolutely surtain that that will do the thing, but cannot help you in a precise manner, im gonna look it up for you and then when i have it il post it here
Old 01-11-2003, 03:37 PM   #4
Sir Exxon
Zartan

Quote:
Originally posted by Annatar:
you can use debugmode (cheating) and then use a ctrl combi thats let anybody join your team... i'm not sure wich ctrl ''key'' it is ... anybody ?
I'm not 100% sure ( as I raraely cheat any more), but I think it is CTRL+Q. [img]smile.gif[/img]
Sir Exxon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2003, 06:25 AM   #5
wellard
Dracolisk

Quote:
Originally posted by Sir Exxon:
quote:
Originally posted by Annatar:
I'm not 100% sure ( as I raraely cheat any more), but I think it is CTRL+Q. [img]smile.gif[/img] [/QUOTE]DAMN i guess that means that there ain't a spell of "fix my problem now". Bloomin' useless mages..... I have never set the debug mode to cheat as it is always too tempting to use so i guess it is farewell my friend Yoshimo and may Illimater save your soul (and give me 200,000xp!)

Last chance salloon, any way of getting Yoshimo stoned without turning him red when he becomes flesh again?

[img]graemlins/1dizzy.gif[/img]

fossils - natures way of laughing at creationists for over 3 billion years
wellard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2003, 06:36 AM   #6
karlosovic
Drizzt Do'Urden

you could just re-create him in a muli-player game and import him as an NPC. If you want him in your current game, save it, move the save folder from \BG2\save to \BG2\mpsave, load game in multi-player, create the thief you want and import him as an npc, then save and move save files from \mpsave to \save. I always make my own thieves now using this method. alternatively, enable cheats and CLUA him onto the screen and ctrl-Q him into your party

SPOILER
And yoshi doesn't have any dialogue in ToB because he's meant to be dead, so it's not like you'd be missing out on anything by creating your own npc