Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum > Wizards & Warriors Archives

Old 10-19-2000, 05:15 PM   #1
T-Rex

I finished Skull Castle and roamed the rest of the map so far. I found the Living Tree, but cannot find the seed for the guild quest. Also, I found the Statue of Isis in the northlands, but nothing else. I have no idea how to get to the west part of the map where the Isle of Sands and the Enchanted Isle are. Please help me out here so that I can continue on with the game. (Basically I need to know what to do next?).

Old 10-19-2000, 05:57 PM   #2
MrCreosote

SPOILERS..
I think it is a bug with the tree that if you visit him before getting the quest he doesnt give the seed. This happened to me so killed him for 11 MILLION experience points, didnt have any negative effect on the game that I could tell, thus inspired I went back and killed the Dragon for a paltry 2 million exp.

If you've done Skull then you have the Lich's staff, just use that on the key thing entrance on the temple at the north, when you complete that place you will get access to the rest (West) part of the map.

Old 10-20-2000, 01:53 AM   #3
EH_Portia

You do NOT have to kill Oakenmir for the tree seed ... there are 'Black Wood' trees wandering around the Pharoah Cet's Pyrimid beyond the 2nd sea. You must pass through the Temple of Isis to reach it, and the trees will be a random encounter like finding spiders or Crab'O'Sea or something.

-EH

Old 10-20-2000, 01:57 AM   #4
EH_Portia

btw: after completing Skull Castle, just head right to the Temple of Isis which is the giant egyptian tomb gaurded by the Sphinx sitting on the west side of the 1st sea (north of the leprechan). I didn't know exactly how to pick the lock on the temple door, but the door itself was transparent and I was able to wiggle through the doorway easily like it was watery current trying to push me back or something... Once inside the Tomb of Isis, you must find your way out the backdoor and into the 2nd sea.

-EH