Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 06-15-2001, 09:34 AM   #21
Link
Jack Burton

Another one:
I once was playing hide and seek, and i was hiding in some bushes. It was at school, in the break, and we were all having fun. I lay down in the bushes, and i noticed i had put my knee in a pile of dog... ehm... well you know... shit. I had to walk with shitted trousers the rest of the day at school.

------------------
In the foul darkness one figure will emerge to save the world from evil and despair.... Light flashes as his sword comes down, and thunder rolls through the sky when he points his sword up to heaven to signal his victory....People whisper his name as he walks by, evil tries to hide as they sense his presence nearby.... His name? Link......
Old 06-15-2001, 09:48 AM   #22
Link
Jack Burton

WELL??

------------------
In the foul darkness one figure will emerge to save the world from evil and despair.... Light flashes as his sword comes down, and thunder rolls through the sky when he points his sword up to heaven to signal his victory....People whisper his name as he walks by, evil tries to hide as they sense his presence nearby.... His name? Link......
Old 06-15-2001, 09:55 AM   #23
Bahamut
Iron Throne Cult

i think melusines story is true! i dont find it degrading or some other crap, im a idealistic guy, always looking for liniency and bah! what am i saying! i just hope its true!!

story:

someone is falling for me right now

true or false?

------------------

You know what happened. We are ONE, WE ARE, ahh.. er... I AM 'S favorite pet pea-cock...teehee and... Stay ahead of the Avalanche or risk being buried...
Old 06-15-2001, 09:57 AM   #24
Link
Jack Burton

Sorry.. can't imagine that...

------------------
Old 06-15-2001, 09:58 AM   #25
Ziroc

Quote:
Originally posted by Link:
WELL??

False?

Old 06-15-2001, 10:00 AM   #26
Link
Jack Burton

Actually it's true Ziroc...BLEGH!!

------------------
Old 06-15-2001, 10:09 AM   #27
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

When I about 15, I had a trampoline, and wanted to learn how to do flips. I could never get all the way over, and decided that I would need to go higher to allow for more flip time. When I did, I actually flipped off of the trampoline onto the ground, landing on the back of my head, that made something snap, and I laid unconcuious until my dog woke me up by licking my face. Nobody was at home at the time, and so I never told anyone about it.
T/F ??

------------------

Loyal guardian of the OHF
Devoted member of the Ironworks
Only member of the Elite Bodyguard to Rikard (the fool that takes the bullet)
Ertai's back-up
Memnoch's chief look-out
Member of the Ancients club
Witness of the 4,000th post by Cloudposter
Old 06-15-2001, 10:09 AM   #28
Moridin
Fzoul Chembryl

Ziroc's: True
Link: All true (except the shitted trousers, I don't think your school mates would allow you to be with them the rest of the day )
Melusine: True (of course it is she has already said so )
Memnoch: False (There is no way you got home that early on Sunday )
Bahamut: Falling for you or over you? True either way

My story

I have climbed Mt. Rushmore (Carving of four presidents in stone in S.D.) which is a Federal Offense
I have spent a night in lock-up at Nellis Air Force Base in Las Vegas for 'reasons of national security'
I have been 'questioned' by the Secret Service

------------------

Ever wonder if illiterate people get the full effect from alphabet soup?
Old 06-15-2001, 10:13 AM   #29
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

I had never kissed a girl, nor even had a girlfriend until I met the one that would be come my fiancee after 4 dates, (1 week apart, each).
T/F ?

------------------

Loyal guardian of the OHF
Devoted member of the Ironworks
Only member of the Elite Bodyguard to Rikard (the fool that takes the bullet)
Ertai's back-up
Memnoch's chief look-out
Member of the Ancients club
Witness of the 4,000th post by Cloudposter
Old 06-15-2001, 10:15 AM   #30
Link
Jack Burton

Me being a girl: FALSE!
Brother: TRUE!
Shit: TRUE!

Moridin: true, false, true

------------------