Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 07-11-2001, 04:41 PM   #1
Sigmar
Unicorn

Yes most of you may have heard of the world-wide campaign being held this summer, the Albion campaign. If you haven't I let you in on the details before I start asking questions. This summer there will be a worldwide campaign that decide which warhammer race will obtain the mysterious island and the many magical treasures within. Each race can employ the aid of Truthsayers the good guys and the evil dark emmisaries not to mention the slghtly taller then a troll fenbeasts who are also connected. You yourself can contribute to the failure or success by sending in your results to games workshop. So what armies will everyone be using and who do you honestly think win?

------------------
"In Ankh-Morpork curiosity killed the cat, tied weights to its legs and then threw it in the river."

Tiax, warmaster of clan HADB

[This message has been edited by Sigmar (edited 07-11-2001).]

[This message has been edited by Sigmar (edited 07-12-2001).]
Old 07-12-2001, 03:16 AM   #2
Sigmar
Unicorn

bump
Old 07-12-2001, 04:08 AM   #3
Dramnek_Ulk

i supect it will be the lizardmen or the empire steamrolloring everyone.

------------------
The most Holy and Divine Godly and Wise Noble and Kind Knights of the Ever burning Flame Imperishable of Eternal Hope and Faith from which all Life will find its Perfect Gleaming Shining Defence Force of honour and Righteous Justice to protect them form the Corrupt Amoral Baneful Evil Flagitious Nefarious Vile wretched Depraved Low Base Sordid and dirty Wizard of ultimate doom Who wishes to destroy This Eden like Land of Bountiful Promise And Racial Harmony with great natural beauty which He dare not despoil with Grasping Talons of Destroying Misery Death pollution destruction anhilation War Strife Xenocide and Hatred

Old 07-12-2001, 06:03 PM   #4
Tancred
White Dragon

Albion! Ah, Albion. My money's firmly on Dwarves, mate. Ey oop, Dwarves'd 'ave anyone, 'specially if they're gettin' between a Dwarf and Gold, or even a Dwarf and 'is Bugman's.
Old 07-13-2001, 02:07 AM   #5
Grand-Ranger
Galvatron

Location: Everywhere I wanna go its already where I am,cause I am already there
Havent ever got a chance to paly WarHammer, I am still looking too though

------------------

So if in the forest look behind you, because that where the ranger is going to be
Old 07-13-2001, 03:01 AM   #6
Lifetime
Red Dragon

I'd say either a strong Lizard army or a Skaven/Chaos hoard. The good guys don't have a chance..

------------------
Why?
Old 07-13-2001, 04:17 AM   #7
Qrt
Dungeon Master

Skaven are a reasonable crew, but dwarves with their little extra tech? I'd go for the shorties, not the rats. The chaotics are just too unpredictable.

Actually it's funny. In WH a lot of magic is compensated by by dwarven tech and then even the gun!

------------------
Lotsa mail today sir (beta 1.0.1)