Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 03-11-2001, 05:04 PM   #1
Ziroc

I was thinking of adding a few new forums, one is Wizardry 8. And a new 'area' for non-rpg stuff.. Maybe a Star trek forum? or maybe even a Survivor forum? heck, I dunno, just shooting ideas out here..

Let me know-- and if YOU have an idea, please reply with it!!

Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster

Old 03-11-2001, 05:13 PM   #2
Melusine
Dracolisk

Ziroc - I'm not sure about other Forums, but I was thinking something else:
It seems as if the Poll section is a bit of what we in Holland call a changeling... I think that if you post the exact same question on both Forums (i.e. this one and the Poll one) that the thread on this section would be thrice as long as the other. No idea why... but I just thought of a Poll and I think I'm going to post it here as I will have more chance of a response.
Do you have any thoughts on this?

About adding Forums: what kind of workaholic are you anyway!?
Seriously, I'm sure you would do a lot of people a great pleasure by introducing one of the Forums you mentioned, but are you sure you can manage the extra amount of work? Mind you, I have no idea what it's like to do your work, but in my eyes it's so difficult and time-consuming!

------------------
Melusine

Your voice is ambrosia
Old 03-11-2001, 05:13 PM   #3
Moridin
Fzoul Chembryl

Ziroc,

A survivor forum would be cool, but I don't know if it is aired simultaneously around the world, or if some places receive it with a delay....I would hate to spoil the show for anybody that was waiting to see it in their part of the world.

------------------
Old 03-11-2001, 05:30 PM   #4
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

How about a sports forum for all kinds of sports?

------------------
Memnoch - Custodian of the Order of the Holy Flame
Old 03-11-2001, 05:56 PM   #5
Vicotnik
Zhentarim Guard

Ziroc: If you could add a chat room that would be really cool. www.encycmet.com have a chat room that might be compatible with this site. Just an idea

------------------
Vicotnik, archmage of the Holy Flame - Challenge me... and die.
Old 03-11-2001, 06:16 PM   #6
Melusine
Dracolisk

Yay Vicotnik I totally agree with you!!
Also Ziroc, didn't you once mention an option where we could see which other Forum members are online? That would be great!

Ahem, I just asked you if you weren't too busy, and now I'm forcing work upon you....sorry!

------------------
Melusine

Your voice is ambrosia
Old 03-11-2001, 06:20 PM   #7
Black Knight
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Quote:
Originally posted by Melusine:
Also Ziroc, didn't you once mention an option where we could see which other Forum members are online? That would be great!

Ahem, I just asked you if you weren't too busy, and now I'm forcing work upon you....sorry!
I thought he might have said something about trying to get that ready for monday (tomorrow) but if not, that is ok too. As long as it is still in the works. Not that I'm being demanding today . . . Thanks, Ziroc. If it isn't going to happen, this is still the best and most addictive sites on the web.

BK
Old 03-11-2001, 06:22 PM   #8
Ramon de Ramon y Ramon
Red Dragon

A sports forum is a good idea, but I think a Star Trek forum might be a little bit too specialized. I loved TNG and like DS9 and Voyager, but still.

If you add a sports forum for the lads, for reasons of equal opportunity, there also ought to be a knitting & embroidering forum for the gals !

Ramon, suddenly in a hurry, runs off, dodging and taking cover ...

------------------
So long !

R³ - Co-president(s) of the Club of Broken Hearts
Old 03-11-2001, 06:42 PM   #9
Epona
Zartan

Ramon, you are truly 'cruising for a bruising' as we say here!!! A very brave and foolhardy thing to say!!!

------------------

Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so.
Old 03-11-2001, 06:46 PM   #10
Melusine
Dracolisk

Melusine: ~tap tap taps foot on ground~

Epona...I say, let's get him!!!

------------------
Melusine

Your voice is ambrosia