Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum > Wizards & Warriors Archives

Old 10-28-2000, 11:02 AM   #11
HORRORBYTE

Hi

actully you are wrong "scronan" several things does affect her and one thing in particular, remember that then you get to the final tomb!

Old 10-28-2000, 08:02 PM   #12
Paldarion
Elite Waterdeep Guard

First off, the Vampiric Pool in Cet's Temple drains hit points - permenantly.

Go back to before you got bit. If you need the tusk, just have your thief pickpocket it off of her.
Old 10-28-2000, 09:08 PM   #13
Scronan
Zhentarim Guard

Hi Horror et al,

Hmm, well I'm in Cet's tomb now, and there's no turning back. I kind of wanted a Vampire, and the ice breath is kind of useful, faster than selecting a spell. I guess there is no cure for vampirism, but I'm going to try this pool anyway. Why not, its worth a shot. I still think its something to do with the Vampiric ring, has anyone actually finished the game with a Vampire? I'll be one the few shortly. Maybe we should ask DWB?

So you can damage Kerah? Not that I'd want to...but I'm curious what would besides the mavin. I didn't try spells.

And don't make fun the of the name, try and name the show I got it from!

Onward to Cet!

Scronan
Old 10-29-2000, 07:15 AM   #14
BabbleDabble

My friend and I play this game together at my house...we each made one character. So we have a two person party. We found the sexy vampire today and saved before letting her bite one of us, since neither one of us can pickpocket...we read up on the "vampirism" trait and decided against it.
We reloaded saved game and tried blasting her with an assortment of spells which did nothing. She of course, kicked our butts.
We reloaded again ..put up every magic shield that we had, (about 5)and used our weapons on her.

The end result was she was dead, we had the EE and weren't vampires.