Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 07-15-2001, 07:45 AM   #1
Cavern Sniffer
Elminster

I mailed you a zip file of portraits this morning, there's probably 30 or so in there maybe a lot more, all the sizes in all the colours . Sorry pal but I clean forgot I had it when I responded to an earlier post of yours regarding portraits and sounds. My mail is playing up at the minute and it crashed a couple of times when I tried to send it, I think it went through in the death. Let me know if you received it mate, if not let me know and I'll re-send it.

------------------
It's bleedin dark down here, slippery too.
Man, that's a pisser.
Old 07-15-2001, 06:22 PM   #2
Cavern Sniffer
Elminster

Bump
Old 07-15-2001, 08:22 PM   #3
Northraven
Manshoon

Thanks for thinking of me Cavern Sniffer but I didn't recieve the E-mail...could you send it again please? My e-mail has been giving me the gears as well...which is why I opened that Hotmail account, I hope that it's working properly...
Old 07-16-2001, 08:42 AM   #4
Cavern Sniffer
Elminster

Sorry Northraven,

there's actually over 100 portraits in there and it seems Hotmail only sends stuff of a certain size, I've been whittling them down and down eventually to 7 zip files but still they are too large. I'm happy to send them on but I wonder if you or anyone else knows the max' size limit for something sent through NotsoHotmail so that I can get the sizes right and send them to you in one hit so to speak. This has taken so long that I'm actually out of time now. I'm very happy to send them on as I say but I'd just like some of the guesswork taken out.

Cheers.

------------------
Man, that's a pisser.
Old 07-16-2001, 01:27 PM   #5
Northraven
Manshoon

I am getting another email accnt set up CS just hold on with that file and I will get you my new address shortly...I am not fond of Hotmail either...

I'm sorry that your efforts to help me have led to so much frustration.
Old 07-16-2001, 05:20 PM   #6
Cavern Sniffer
Elminster

No matter Northraven I've sent them all to you now. I lost count at Zip 6 or so, therefore if you have two "zip 6's" they will contain different portraits but all the portraits both large and small are in order starting from zip 1 thru to completion. I can't remember who wanted a Drow (was it you?) but I noticed there are Drow portraits in there as well as just about everything else.

Apologies for having to send you multiple zip files but I needed to get it done as I won't be about for a little while. Anyways, hopefully you will find something in there you like.

Enjoy and best wishes.

------------------
Man, that's a pisser.
Old 07-16-2001, 06:01 PM   #7
Northraven
Manshoon

Thanks Cavern Sniffer, you have to be just about one of the most helpful and outgoing ppl on this forum. (No offense to anyone else, all the ppl here seem to be wonderful folks)
Old 07-16-2001, 06:10 PM   #8
Cavern Sniffer
Elminster

You're welcome.

------------------
Man, that's a pisser.