Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 06-19-2001, 07:01 PM   #1
KittyGal
Elite Waterdeep Guard

My pants dont need to be spoiled any more than they are... Need a ToB forum to remove all the tempting "TOB SPOILER WATCHERS KEEP SPOIL SPOILING SPOILS!!!" posts
Old 06-19-2001, 07:41 PM   #2
vesselle
Hathor

agreed!

i have been spoiled without warning 3 times on this board, which is why i ditched it till i get my tob!

V***V

Old 06-19-2001, 09:22 PM   #3
MILAMBER
Lord Soth

Word.

I agree as well. Within the next few days, it will be horribly confusing in here.

------------------
"The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his."
-General George Patton (1885-1945)
Old 06-19-2001, 10:32 PM   #4
Ratweed
Manshoon

Well we all decided or at atleast most of us that they should combine the forums and if you read it sis B2 and Tob in yellow print at the top of the forum page
Old 06-20-2001, 12:13 AM   #5
trux

soon this forum will be mass chaos with all the new ToB questions and discussions. i hope those in europe who still have a while to wait don't get spoiled too badly.

------------------
--
trux
Old 06-20-2001, 01:46 AM   #6
Grand-Ranger
Galvatron

Location: Everywhere I wanna go its already where I am,cause I am already there
hmm, vailid point...

Memnoch?Ziroc? what do you say?

------------------

Hunter, Scout, Warrior, Woodsmen, Archer
Old 06-20-2001, 02:09 AM   #7
vesselle
Hathor

Quote:
Originally posted by Ratweed:
Well we all decided or at atleast most of us that they should combine the forums and if you read it sis B2 and Tob in yellow print at the top of the forum page

yah, being that i can read and have been here awhile, i know...at the time, i agreed. but the great thing about life is change. being written in yellow at the top of the page, doesn't make it permanent. *smiles* that is why i am expressing my opinion. i also believe that memny will have much better things to do than play traffic guard on this one board in the upcoming weeks.

it is already getting weird, and when most of us are playing, its gonna be a complete looney tuney here. i have seen how rules degrade over time. pretty soon everyone will be like "ehhh... eveyone's got the ep, why bother with the spoiler nonsense?". my heart goes out to the europeans and aussies who will have to deal with that inconsiderate attitude.

like i said earlier... for me, who hates being spoiled with a rather crazed passion, it's better to back outta here, visit the iwd pages and worry instead about being spoiled on TotL.

bis has a very good spoilypants" section already set up. it appears that everyone there is playing nice~nice, *lol* so between the two there, and iwd/how/totl here, i just might keep my sanity.

anyways, the point is soon to be moot (as they say) when my copy of tob arrives tomorrow or thursday. ::smiles::

V***V

[This message has been edited by vesselle (edited 06-20-2001).]
Old 06-20-2001, 04:44 AM   #8
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Damn right I don't want to patrol the boards with these ToB posts. I expect people to exercise good judgment and label all ToB posts accordingly in accordance with our ToB policy. Anyone who releases an unmarked ToB spoiler in this forum faces the prospect of their post being deleted.

If the volume of posts gets really excessive then we will look at the possibility of creating a separate forum for it.

------------------
Old 06-20-2001, 04:47 AM   #9
BladeMaster

Quote:
Originally posted by Memnoch:
Damn right I don't want to patrol the boards with these ToB posts. I expect people to exercise good judgment and label all ToB posts accordingly in accordance with our ToB policy. Anyone who releases an unmarked ToB spoiler in this forum faces the prospect of their post being deleted.

If the volume of posts gets really excessive then we will look at the possibility of creating a separate forum for it.

Hey Memnoch. Ziroc has allready done that. You silly Genie. So now when I come to the BG2 forum I do not have to see all of the topics for ToB because they will be in their own Forum

------------------
By Clanggedin. What does a Dwarf have to do to get a drink around here. Say hi to my lover Tess.

http://www.angelfire.com/rpg/evermeet