Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 11-17-2000, 10:35 AM   #1
OverRide

OK i have decided that my next charecter will be a monk. I have heard a lot of bad things and some good about munk. still theres couple questions that i would like to know.

- How usefull monk can be in combat or what is monks role ?? like AC and Thaco is it like -7 or 7 and is thaco 10 or -5

- are your fist more practical then your weapon?

- Well thats about it, i hope you guys can give me some answers

AND sorry about my bad english

Old 11-17-2000, 11:02 AM   #2
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Monks can be interesting to play. The whole point of playing a monk is to use your fists. Only bring a magic weapon for those situations when you need a certain level of enchantment to hit. Monks fists are considered magic weapons at certain levels. Best to read up on the class characteristics when creating, they will give you all the detail you need.
Old 11-17-2000, 11:12 AM   #3
OverRide

Thanks Memnoch

Old 11-17-2000, 01:17 PM   #4
Raistlon

.........hey good job on taking the monk challenge, I myself had just recently picked "her" for my next venture......if u know anything of the classic "monk" class you'll come to realize their inate power at higher levels....ps. check out old 1st edition "tsr products" for og setup,.....if u can it's cool.......

Old 11-17-2000, 04:03 PM   #5
OverRide

Thanks a lot guys