Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 07-13-2001, 08:00 PM   #171
Skydracgrrl
Silver Dragon

OOC- Heheh, welcome Ace Flashheart! Its nice to see that someone else writes more than i do... ^_^* Hope u enjoy this board... Ive found it to be better than the other ones ive seen. Its good that u have an elf in your party, we seem to be running low on them lately (2 girl elves, and 1 guy elf to count, not including yours). And a warning for your party... I wouldn''t mess with skye, she can be scary... ^_^;; and VERY blonde at times. lol.

------------------
Quote:
What power would Hell have if those imprisoned there could not dream of Heaven?
My Website!
Old 07-13-2001, 08:09 PM   #172
Ace Flashheart
Manshoon

OOC: *Lets out sight of relife* Thankyou Skydracgrrl, it's nice to feel accepted.. I'll try to keep out of the way of the big boys while i kill time wating for Skye and co. to get to the goblin tunnels. :cool *I love emotes*

[This message has been edited by Ace Flashheart (edited 07-13-2001).]
Old 07-13-2001, 08:16 PM   #173
Nanobyte
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

OOC: Very weak now, Rhazor is about to get a little *boost* in life. Although he is only a Blade, I would care to mention to you that he is also infected with Lycanthropy.. Uh, surprise at the end of the tunnel I guess So, what I am trying to understand is that your character(s) are evil and against the massive group coming towards your way? Darn, and I won't be there for all the action..
Old 07-13-2001, 08:17 PM   #174
Skydracgrrl
Silver Dragon

OOC- I wuz new like u not too long ago... I just write alot in this forum. ^_^* Write alot, an u get raised levels!!! btw, don't call it skye and co.... I'm afraid that one of the characters might try to kill me again... lol. ^_^* Everyone here is REALLY nice, so don't be afraid to ask anything! and if u want to add anything that happens in this post, go right ahead. Nothing happens if no one writes anything. Oh yeah, most people won't be on at this time, usually everyone's in the UK, so u usually have to wake up early or somthin to get responses. ;-P

------------------
Quote:
My Website!
Old 07-13-2001, 08:28 PM   #175
Grinch
The Magister

OOC: Gone for two weeks? The quiet should astound us all!

Ash ,feeling downhearted after his failed attempt to stuff Skye back into the bottle, stops at a printing house. After inquiring after services he orders a thousand notices printed

REWARD 5000 GOLD PIECES

For the safe return of my elf girl servant.
(there follows an accurate description of Skye
with a history of dementia and wandering from
home.) The notice is signed 'Yaztromo' and
includes a map back to the wizard's tower.

The printer assures him that this will be no problem and Ash provides some extra gold to make certain the notices are posted as soon as they are printed. Finishing that he rents a room at a small inn near the town cemetary,there he hires a boy to clean his armor(the boy oddly resembles Tiax,but Ash pays this no mind).After checking the rest of his equipment he says his prayers,checks over his armor,seals the room against entry and falls into a deep restful sleep.

------------------
Grinch
Old 07-13-2001, 08:39 PM   #176
Skydracgrrl
Silver Dragon

Skye suddenly wakes up in her sleep.
"Hmmm, that's wierd, I thought I heard someone talking about me..." she mutters in confusion. She's about to go back to sleep, when she hears a banging. She groans, then shuffles over to see what all the commotion is about. She sees a notice, that had just been posted up. 'If you see this person, please bring her back to this location....' Skye's eyes widen as she sees her image under the discription. She quickly uses a VERY powerful illusion spell, to make her look like someone else, and is about to tear the sign down, when she gets an evil glint in her eye. Does she know who posted the signs?!
a half hour later....
Skye can be seen sleeping in her bed, content.
If you look around, you notice that all the signs are now talking about a reward for Ash, the paladin. The printer recognizes him, and turns Ash in to Skye, to collect the reward.
"Prithy, What are thee doing?!" Ash demands gruffly.
printer- "collectin' me reward, that's what, ye crazy beggar!"
Ash is then presented to SKye, who with a wide grin on her face, puts a transportation spell on the paladin, and transports him to Yaztromo's tower.
At Yaztromo's Tower...
"Come back here, paladin! You didn't finish cleaning the chimney!!!" Yaztromo screams after the rapidly disapearing cloud of dust on the road.
OOC- Yeah! I'm the first to write on page 8! ^_^* I know, paladin Ash, You guyz are all going to miss me when I'm gone... but I'll make up for it when I'm back after 2 weeks! Maybe if I'm lucky, they'll have the internet at the crew camp... after all, it is sorta like boarding school, in the summer.... ^_^*

------------------
Quote:
My Website!

[This message has been edited by Skydracgrrl (edited 07-13-2001).]
Old 07-13-2001, 11:06 PM   #177
Grinch
The Magister

While Skye is walking down the road whistling in a spirit of supreme self-contentment,hands grab her from behind. A gag (someone's old sock) is placed in her mouth and she is bound hand and foot. Lifted from the ground she sees that she is being carried away by three old geezers who are cackling to themselves "Five thousand gold,five thousand gold!" One of them stops to sneer at the printer.
"Idjit! It said to return the fool elf to Yaztromo's tower,not the paladin." Muttering the three old men heave the hapless Skye into the town wagon(normally used for the conveyance of goat manure,the town industry). Struggling futilely,Skye attempts to mutter spells through the stinky gag. As the wagon leaves town, Ash trudges wearily past. Skye struggles upright in the wagon and tries to get his attention,but the undead hunter is to weary to hear. He returns to his room at the inn to have his armor cleaned and a good meal.

OOC: All's well that ends well...

------------------
Grinch
Old 07-14-2001, 06:46 AM   #178
Skydracgrrl
Silver Dragon

As the 2 old men knock on the door to Yaztromo's tower, they notice the remnants of black and orange smoke leaking from under the door. They shrugg at eachother, uneasily. As Yaztromo opens the door wearily, his eyes widen in shock at the sight of Skye.
1st old man- "Ok! We want our payment, see?"
Yaztromo- "Yeah, I'll pay you 10,000 gold to make sure this elf is never in my sight again!"
Old men discuss the change of plans about themselves, whcih doesn't take long.
old men-"Deal!"
Skye is brought back to her room, with many appoligies(sp?), and warnings to leave poor old Yaztromo alone. She considers going over and bugging Ash, but she decides to give him a break.
"He's starting to push it though..." she mutters, before drifting to sleep."
OOC- Ugh, I've never gotten up at 6 in the morning, willingly! I just couldn't fall back asleep... I'll just have drink a billion cups of coffee....zzzzz... -_-;;

------------------
Quote:
My Website!
Old 07-14-2001, 09:08 AM   #179
Lord Shield

Lord Raptor s first up (roosters usually are) and cock-a-doodle-dos the morning in. One civilian throws a boot at him before realsing what he's just done. He now has to have a doctor extract it from his behind

All go back on the boats and continue up the Catfish River. Probably be a goblin ambush near the end

------------------
In the kingdom of the blind, the one-eyed man is pimp.
http://lordraptor0.tripod.com/index.html

Old 07-14-2001, 11:19 AM   #180
Ace Flashheart
Manshoon

"Alright the net wasen't the best idea in the world, but you still didn't have to set it on fire... that's just not nice." said the black clad figure tenuiously poking the charred remains of the net with his boot.

"I was illistrating a point", replied the elf who was curently trying to extinguish what looked like a halfling sized lump of charcole. "A web spell trap might work, but a fishing net would be rather useless."

The crispy looking thief took slowly turened his head towards the mage sending a shower of ash and burnt hair.
"I don't want to interupt, but could you use a flaming hands spell to illistrate your point next time, that incendary cloud really does pack a punch."

"Yes, sorry about that. I sometimes forget you don't have magic immunity like we do. Now hold still while I paint your eyebrows back on."

"What would work better than a net?", the fighter figited with a spike on his helmet sending a shower of sparks tumbling downwards.

"How about six entrapment spells in two chain contigencies(sp?)?"

"I don't think so... I mean, that's hardly fair is it."

Raising one eyebrow seruptiously Delphie soke.
"Not fair? We're supposed to be E V I L, we don't care weather it's fair or not, in fact, if it's not fair it's usually concidered a bonus! This is just like that slaver vessle, we were supposed to fetch new slaves but Mr. 'Do we have to kill it, it may have babies' gets all nostalgic about his paladin days, declares all the slavers to be, what did he call them?"

" 'Foes of rightiousness, and a menace to all that is good and pure', I belive", interjected the theif.

"Right, 'Foes of rightousness', and then proceeds to free all the slaves, capture all the slavers and return them to the proper authorities, and then duels the evil slaver captain to the death declaring the town to be free from tyranny forever. We didn't gt paid, we didn't get that job refrence we needed and just to rub it in, we get pardoned of all our crimes and they build stautes of us in the town square... I got kicked out of the evil bridge club just for that, in fact I'm surprised we wern't expelled from the union."

"I'm sorry", muttered the anti-paladin, "I'm trying very hard to be evil, but it's hard to let go, it was the way that little slave girl said 'Have you come to rescue me?' it kinda brought back all the old memories, tugged at my heart strings ya' know."

"Your an arch fiend, your not supposed to have heart strings.", she pointed an accusing finger at him.

There was a sudden grasp of breath that drew the attention of the two towards their small compainion, who was franticly searching through his back pack, after a few seconds he placed it slowly on the floor, and with a mixture of reverance and terror in his voice said,
"Guys, we just ran out of beer..."

[This message has been edited by Ace Flashheart (edited 07-14-2001).]