Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 12-01-2000, 09:38 AM   #1
trebor

can anyone tell me how to get the book of taza, and complete korgans quest. i explored the dungeon and he said to go to a house in the temple district, but when i got there everyone was dead and there was no book. any help will be greatl appreciated, hehe.

Old 12-01-2000, 09:55 AM   #2
Armisael

I believe Korgie says something about the roof of the Copper Coronet...?

Old 12-01-2000, 10:02 AM   #3
Merc Widowmaker

SPOILER
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
Drunken dwarf doesn't make it clear, I stumbled up on the roof by accident and got the book by accident ! Thats why I gave him the axe !

Old 12-01-2000, 10:08 AM   #4
Armisael

Doesn't make it clear enough, hmm? Well, let's see.
"By the looks of it, me former comrades have painted Pimlico's finery with his innards. We'd be wise to pay a visit to the Copper Coronet, as I've a strong suspicion that the motley crew ain't even out of town just yet. They'll be living the good life 'bout now - in fact, I'll wager me clan's name that the predictable sods are on the roof o' the Copper Coronet as we speak. Best we hurry to capture their thieving red hands!"
Now, I'm not exactly certain how obvious you want it to be, but that was more than enough of a tip-off for me.

Old 12-01-2000, 10:23 AM   #5
Merc Widowmaker

Err ... uh ... well maybe I was drunk that night I bow to your infinatly superior patience and tolerence of drunken dwarves.

Old 12-01-2000, 03:11 PM   #6
trebor

heh ok, but all he said to me was "late you are, looted she be, and then went into a spill about not getting there on time, but i left straight from the graveyard to the temple district. lol