Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 07-12-2001, 10:23 AM   #1
Vaskez
Takhisis Follower

Hehe, I found these in PCGamer, thought they were pretty funny, so in case u don't read the mag, here:

Golgon's Ring of Cursing:
This ring of Cursing is often confused with the dangerous and upopular item The Ring of Curses, now installed in an adventurer-proof trap at the Empire Museum. In fact, this beautiful piece of Dwarven craftsmanship is not a cursed item at all, but is in fact a magic objet d'art that endows the wearer with the ability to understand and use all swear words in all languages at exactly the right moment (+15 to charisma). Famously, the Third Eon aristocrat King Swayne of Bilidia killed his 3-headed adulterous wife using this ring by bellowing the most profane utterance in history as she took her morning salts.

Hehe, damn I can't be bothered to type the others out now...I'll post them later.

Old 07-12-2001, 10:27 AM   #2
Lioness
Jack Burton

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!
thanx Vaskez!!!
A true talent...

------------------

Official teaser and ranger of the HADB Clan
"Evil round every corner...careful not to step in any."-Minsc
"Gimme a sword, I'll win this war for you!"-Mad Martigan
Old 07-12-2001, 02:05 PM   #3
Vaskez
Takhisis Follower

Here's another one. If u've ever listened to hip-hop this is pretty funny:

The Robe of Reality:
This illustrious antique garment hails from the Wizards of Old Bronx. It was woven from the hair of idiots and breathed upon by the king of the Mongrelmen- the magical Rex Gripper.
The robe has been worn by a huge number of famous wizards, mainly from the School of Hiphoprisy. The garment allows the wearer to 'keep it real' although he will also be constantly cursed to 'know what time it is'.
Old 07-12-2001, 02:08 PM   #4
Rikard

I once found a Three handed sword but I never took the liberty to have it identified

------------------

Old 07-12-2001, 11:52 PM   #5
sylent
Emerald Dragon

lol!
that ring sure could come in handy at times!

------------------
"Watch your back"
Old 07-13-2001, 03:14 AM   #6
Lifetime
Red Dragon

That reminds me of Planescape Torment, with Morte and his curses. Plus that statue in the museum that kills you when you revive it because he utters the most vile and profane curse known to mortals(or immortals)

------------------
Why?