Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 09-06-2001, 03:39 AM   #1
mistral4543
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Hi, I chose Anomen for my cleric and the romance went along for a while with me not really committing to a serious relationship. Then, he passed the test and one day, someone appeared to inform him that the murderer was in fact the one his father had accused earlier.

Anomen charged off in murderous rage (after blaming me a bit), presumably to Saerk's estate in the Bridge District. The problem is, I didn't go straight there to ask him back but took my time...

Is that why I can't ever enter the estate to get him again??

PS. I used Viconia in the end, and was just lucky because I didn't have any too goody-goody NPCs in my party who would have fought with her.
Old 09-06-2001, 05:33 AM   #2
IrishHound
Dungeon Master

That's odd, I've used, Anomen, several times in my party and never had an npc inform me of who the murderer was of his sister...wierd, always curious about that.

------------------
To quote the pestering peasant, Neeber, of tradesmeet: "I killed a rabid rabbit! I'm experienced, now!"
Old 09-06-2001, 02:16 PM   #3
Kitty
Manshoon

Anomen is supposed to be into Saerk's estate if you are a woman and started a romance with him. But it's strange that you couldn't enter the mansion.
SPOILER
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
Avoid Anomen's fight with Saerk.
Old 09-06-2001, 03:43 PM   #4
Mel
The Magister

Try the upstairs door. When I did this bit the bottom door was locked but the top door was open.
Old 09-07-2001, 01:32 AM   #5
mistral4543
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Thanks everyone, but I did try the upper door.

After entering the mansion from this door, my party saw dead bodies of guards along the corridor, which ended with a door which would not be opened (some mechanism blocking spells or picklocking). There were also some messages saying that there was a massacre going on beyond the door.

This is so frustrating, cos I'll always be wondering what on earth went wrong...sigh...

If anyone has the answer, please let me know, okie? Also, how can I avoid Anomen's fight with Saerk? Thanks again!!