Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 11-04-2001, 05:46 PM   #1
DragonReborn
Dungeon Master

Hi there,

i want the Crom Fayr without cheating (well, techniccally im cheating now, i now...) but i cant seem to find the Hammer of Thunderbolts....Does anyone know where it is? Thanx in advance!!!!
Old 11-04-2001, 06:02 PM   #2
Melusine
Dracolisk

Hi Rand and welcome to the Ironworks forums!

Asking a question after having tried yourself isn't really cheating, you know, and even if it is, as long as you enjoy the game, who cares? [img]smile.gif[/img]

Anyway, in answer to your question: The Hammer of Thunderbolts is located in the Sewers under the Temple District of Athkatla. There are two secret doors there, and you need to go through the right-hand one.
However, it will be locked and to open it you need a key you will find in the Windspear Hills (I don't know if you already went there, so I won't say anything more so I won't spoil it for you). SO if you haven't done the Windspear Hills quests yet, do so now. The key you need is called "Sewer Key".

Leuk trouwens, nog een Nederlander!