Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-04-2004, 04:35 PM   #21
Beaumanoir
Iron Throne Cult

Someone point out where this information was disclosed... I must of missed it.. hehe. S

Daymn.. Heh oh well, sorry about that - No offence and all. It was the love of fire that threw me.. Fire makes me feel so manly [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]
Old 10-04-2004, 04:38 PM   #22
Pyro
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Oh! Yes, I have that game....I forgot to put it on my list...I knew that I forgot something.... [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Anyway, I have never gotten there, but I have read in NP (Nintendo Power) how to get it. ON Story Mode, you have to catch and purify every single shadow pokemon, then on battle mode, you have to beat battle mountain. That's how you unlock it...but I'm not exactly sure how you get it. (I'm sure you have to catch it yourself though [img]smile.gif[/img] )

Does that help?

EDIT: Yes, I was wondering how he figured that out myself...

[ 10-04-2004, 04:39 PM: Message edited by: Pyro ]
Old 10-04-2004, 04:50 PM   #23
Beaumanoir
Iron Throne Cult

Hehe, Well to avoid the confusion Pyro, I'm:

Beaumanoir (Aka Binky [img]tongue.gif[/img] )
Name: Tom
Main Interest: Music

[img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 10-04-2004, 04:56 PM   #24
Pyro
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Okay then....

Pyro
Main Interest(s): Animals, Video Games, Music (I play the flute, tee hee!) and hanging out.

I don't like to use my name online....and I don't know if I should say my age....
Old 10-04-2004, 05:06 PM   #25
RoSs_bg2_rox
Zartan

Welcome to IW Pyro!!! Enjoy yourself here. It's great. I wont bother with the customary welcome seen as Sythe stole it! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

And you don't have to display your name or age here if you don't want too. But if you are afraid that you are to young then don't be, there are people here who are 12 I think, and then there are the oldies who are 50+ [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img] :hidesbehindsofa. So we have a whole community on board.
Old 10-04-2004, 05:08 PM   #26
Pyro
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Heh heh....I must be one of the youngest then....I'm ALMOST 13......(notice I said almost.....just 1 month, 1 week, and 3 days I think....)
Old 10-04-2004, 05:18 PM   #27
Beaumanoir
Iron Throne Cult

Heh, Like ross said Pyro, don't worry about age, there's a whole community. I've been on here since I was 13 or something. God where does time go? [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]
Old 10-04-2004, 05:20 PM   #28
Pyro
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Time? What's that? [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 10-04-2004, 05:36 PM   #29
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Welcome to Ironworks Pyro! [img]smile.gif[/img]

Reality Show Recaps
Old 10-04-2004, 05:39 PM   #30
Pyro
Elite Waterdeep Guard