Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 01-06-2001, 04:05 PM   #1
EasyL3

This is merely a small concern but i'm wondering if anyone else has had this problem or knows of a way around it.

Up until the underdark I was in a romance with Jaheira.

SPOILER ALERT (It's only a small one)
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
Fast foward to the point where Phaere demands that you sleep with her, and I told her I was "ahem... a eunich" to get out of it. I exit her cozy little suite and Jaheira was upset, but she was glad that I hadn't slept with her. So I assume everything was okay.

Fast forward again to the crypt and final showdown with Bodhi. I heard that upon entering the crypt Bodhi will kidnap whomever you're in a romance with and turn them against you during the final battle. Well that never happened.

I did everything I could when I was in the Underdark to stay away from all the Drow chicks and stick with Jaheira, but it would appear as though she doesn't want me anymore. Unless this kidnapping doesn't happen all the time ...?

Is it supposed to happen EVERY time you're in a Romance? And if so, then where the hell did I screw up? Between the incident with Phaere and the encounter with Bodhi, there were no opportunities for me to screw up, so I can only assume that it was in the Underdark.

Any suggestions?

Old 01-07-2001, 06:41 PM   #2
EasyL3

Does nobody know the answer to this? It's just 2 simple questions :

1) Does Bodhi ALWAYS kidnap the person you're in a romance with?

2) Is there any way to get out of the Underdark on good terms with Jaheira? She seemed okay going in, but something obviously happened.

Any ideas?

Old 01-07-2001, 06:53 PM   #3
smaug

when i went to the crypt she dindnt kidnape her and i was still in the romance so i dont know

Old 01-08-2001, 12:53 AM   #4
EasyL3

Why not? Speaking from a purely shallow level, I bet they'd be pretty damn grateful at being resurrected

Old 01-08-2001, 09:19 AM   #5
Draggor
Zhentarim Guard

The guide book says that the kidnapping only happens if you're half way through the romance or more. Anyway why would you WANT her to get kidnapped?
Old 01-08-2001, 01:32 PM   #6
Jon the Hell Caster

yep they are VERY grateful if you rescue them: in fact if they dont get kidnapped the chances are your romance wont be finished

Old 01-08-2001, 01:32 PM   #7
Jon the Hell Caster

yep they are VERY grateful if you rescue them: in fact if they dont get kidnapped the chances are your romance wont be finished