Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 10-29-2000, 01:35 AM   #1
Viridi

hey, I have over 40k now..., I've finished lots of quests, although I still have to finish the Haer'Dalis (haven't given him the portal gem yet), Sir Sarles (for Helm), Cult of the Unseeing Eye, Fallen Paladins, De'Arnise hold, Dueling Families in Trademeet, and the Planar sphere... oh, and I read that I have to find that tanner in Trademeet again... (the murderer)

anyways, should I start chapter 3 right now, or continue doing some quests... if yes, which ones should I do?

(I tried the unseeing eye... got past second room, couldn't get past third...)

Old 10-29-2000, 04:25 AM   #2
Slinky

You can still continue with thouse quests once you start chapter 3. You can either talk to Bodhi and help her out or talk to Gaelan Bayle, which is what I did. Which brings up a question. Which way is better, talk to Bodhi or Bayle? I talked to Bayle because I didn't really want to betray the shawdow thieves. After earning their trust I didn't want to go behind their backs to help Bodhi out. Either way it brings you to the same point...Chapter 3.