Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-22-2003, 09:41 AM   #11
cloud ff7 38
User suspended until [Nov26]

the eagles arent as good as everybody thought though so im pretty happy by that.
Old 10-22-2003, 10:53 PM   #12
Hiram Sedai
Emerald Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by cloud ff7 38:
the eagles arent as good as everybody thought though so im pretty happy by that.
Well, we lost Hugh Dougless, Jeremiah Trotter et al because of money and we have many people injured. I take the tone of your reply as you not really liking the Eagles and I'm okay with that.

I hope that when Brian Dawkins gets back, our defense will improve. It's tough to see the Cowboys on top of the NFC East again.
Old 10-22-2003, 11:27 PM   #13
Nerull
Lord Ao

Quote:
Originally posted by Hiram Sedai:
I hope that when Brian Dawkins gets back, our defense will improve. It's tough to see the Cowboys on top of the NFC East again.
Oh, I know. I live in San Antonio, TX, so everyone here except me just about are all Cowboys fans. I can't stand them, especially since Jerry Jones took them over. And the worst part is that I do not have DirecTV, so no NFL package; I'm stuck watching them play every single week on Sunday, usually usurping another really good game to watch them play some stoop.

Oh, and as much as it pains me to see the Eagles decline, I've seen some really bad seasons from them. Remember the Rodney Peete era?
[img]\"ubb/noncgi/smiles/new/ghoul.gif\" alt=\" - \" /><br /><br />\"The middle class pays all of the taxes, does all of the work.<br />The lower class exists just to scare the middle class.\"<br />-George Carlin