Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum > Wizards & Warriors Archives

Old 11-17-2000, 12:29 AM   #1
Lily the Ranger

Ah, oh well I already reloaded. Had second thoughts since my characters have mainly quests for the castle. Came over here to find the graveyard, Jathril said the dwarves might know the location. At this rate Talon will never become Samurai, only sushi. Would serve him right for flamedropping us all the time. Will come back to this area one more time before (at night) before I give up and go to castle.

QUESTION: Am I warm, cold or hot about the Samurai quest (she asks humbled).

ALSO: When I entered the mines, I went down the hallway by the first elevator and got stuck about halfway down. Is this a bug or did my party eat too many worgur burgers? What is this hallway for? It took a lot of hopping and jumping around to get back out to the elevator and this was when I decided to reload and tackle the castle first.

Old 11-17-2000, 12:35 AM   #2
Astyanax12

The Samurai graveyard is on the opposite side of the castle to the stout mines. Swim along the left moat (as you face the castle) until you pass under two stone arches close together then climb onto the bank before the third arch.

Old 11-17-2000, 10:21 AM   #3
GREATBRUNO

OK i did everything in mines and got the dragon armor; i now want to leave but i cant pass the front door which is damned closed; the guard keep on asking for a writ and i don't have one anymore..i don't have brew either (he is still thirsty)

so HOW CAN I GO OUT....??????

please help

Old 11-17-2000, 10:25 AM   #4
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Check your inventory again!

When you give the guard the writ to get in, one of your characters would have (should have) gotten a scroll in return. It will not be identified as a writ, it will say: ?scroll? . Read it and you will see it is the writ and you can use it to get out.

Wyv
Old 11-17-2000, 02:31 PM   #5
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

You don't need to diet!!

That NARROW corridor is there for effect and not to affect you negatively. I presumed, when we discovered that we could not traverse its length either, that it was meant to be the path by which the door guard got to his little room but why such realism without being realistic (that stout looked broaded than we) I don't know!

Wyv