Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum > Wizards & Warriors Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-02-2000, 08:19 PM   #1
CuriousYellow

Need some help from ya'll if possible...

(1) Where can one find the Samurai rod mentioned in the quest? I've essentially explored everything east of the Oracle's cave (literally -- my map's completely filled in) and no luck. Is it far later in the game? Should I just give up on it for now?

(2) My monk sucks at fighting barehanded. I upped his Staff skill at the start, but during his quest I couldn't use any weapons/armour. The Dojo guide said that's the skill I should be building afterwards as well, but there hasn't been an option for an 'unarmed' combat skill during leveups, so he kinda sucks at it.

(3) Where, oh WHERE does one learn the Artifact skill? I have a level 5 warlock that can't identify anything. You can't learn it at either the Priest or Mage Guild in either of the first two towns, and it isn't an option on levelup...

Any help would be MOST appreciated...

-- d

Old 10-02-2000, 08:31 PM   #2
mangusta

The only question I have an answer for is about the artifact skill. I learnt it at the priest quild, but only AFTER the same chracter first got the arcane lore trait (I think that;s what it is called, chekc the manual, teh one that is coupled with the artifact skill). Before that, artifact did not appear as an option.

Old 10-02-2000, 09:30 PM   #3
Smudge

1) The Samurai rod will be in the second map. You need to complete the crypt before you can get there.

2) I'm not sure. There is a Kung Fu skill later on, I think that's the one the monk will be using.

3) Artifacts can be learned at the Priests guild. The key to what they train you in is your guild level. The higher your guild level, the better stuff they will train you in. I got my Warrior guild levels up to 5 and only now are they starting to offer me training in the cooler stuff like Double Strike and 2nd Weapon. Soo complete those guild quests!

Old 10-03-2000, 12:10 AM   #4
Skar
Welcomed New User

if u face shoroug(sp) castle main entrance just follow the river on the left side (swim),just befor the first gate on the left side in the forest u ll meet a "spirit of samurai" ...he drops the samurai bacon.

cu
Skar
Old 10-05-2000, 01:22 AM   #5
John

When you actually become a monk and you symbal changes to the robe you should have a Kung Fu skill Which REALLY rocks!!!

Old 10-09-2000, 11:45 PM   #6
Philip

Thank you Skar! Without your help I would have been wandering in the wilderness for days...