Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Neverwinter Nights 1 & 2 Also SoU & HotU Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 03-06-2005, 10:22 PM   #11
Chewbacca
Zartan

Quote:
Originally posted by deadmoney:
OK, bear with the stupid one here. . .

Where is the nwn/folder? All I have is a neverwinter nights app (to play), a HOTU readme, and a uninstall? This is killing me and it can't be that hard?
Look on your C drive under Neverwinter Nights. Then open the NWN folder and then the Modules folder. The module goes in that folder.
Old 03-06-2005, 11:47 PM   #12
T-D-C
Ironworks Moderator

Wow never knew you did the Novice to Epic Character maker Chewie. It still works great for me and (not sure if it was you) it has been released with a CEP version.

The CEP version still works with Patch 1.65 of NWN & CEP 1.51
Old 03-06-2005, 11:58 PM   #13
Chewbacca
Zartan

Quote:
Originally posted by T-D-C:
Wow never knew you did the Novice to Epic Character maker Chewie. It still works great for me and (not sure if it was you) it has been released with a CEP version.

The CEP version still works with Patch 1.65 of NWN & CEP 1.51
Yeah, I did a seperate CEP version. My NWN screenname is DawnWalker. If someone else did an update all the power to them I say! I havent checked the pages at the NW Vault in a while because it bums me out I cant play or create anymore. It's my all-time favorite game.

We just got a new PC up and running for my Wife that is powerful enough to handle NWN. I'm going to try and install it this weekend. I hope it works. Not much would make me happier after all the tech problems I have had between now and last spring that have stopped me from playing and making modules.

I'm glad to hear it works great for you and with the latest versions! [img]smile.gif[/img]
I kept getting emails asking for help with CEP updates so I thought it was broken. I'm very happy now!
Old 03-07-2005, 12:43 AM   #14
T-D-C
Ironworks Moderator

Well it hasn't bugged up on me so maybe I'm a lucky one.

Stop on by EfU if/when you get your NWN going.

Cheers!
Old 03-07-2005, 07:48 PM   #15
robertthebard
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Way off topic: HI CHEWY!!! Ok, now that that's over, sorry to hear about your pc probs. Back to the topic, did you find the NWN module folder?
robertthebard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2005, 12:41 AM   #16
deadmoney
Dungeon Master

Actually I did - I used the SmartOgre one. Problem is that that one can't buy weapons or "test run" in combat.

Hey, is this the way ALL the modules are used (download and put into modules folder)?

Lastly, what all do I have to do to play online with people. Assume I'm an idiot (if you haven't already *grin*) and take me through the steps. Thanks a lot.
deadmoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2005, 01:23 AM   #17
T-D-C
Ironworks Moderator

If you download the Novice to Epic Character maker you can test run your charcters and buy weapons and even go straight into the OC.

This is how you play all downloadable modules.

As for online play there is a good guide in my sig that shows you how to get onto our NWN server. So try that and you should have a good idea on how to find other servers.
Old 03-08-2005, 09:08 PM   #18
deadmoney
Dungeon Master

Got the CEP thingy and the Epic Leveler. . . wow, its amazing how tough I am when I have unlimited gold, experience, time, etc. I can pretty much kill anything with two or so hits! Thanks for all of your help. . . now to just find modules made for people level 40+!
Old 03-08-2005, 10:30 PM   #19
T-D-C
Ironworks Moderator

Well come online and try out Escape from Undermountain. You have to create a new character and level up inside the mod but if you want a challange.....
Old 03-09-2005, 11:59 PM   #20
deadmoney
Dungeon Master

TDC-

Does Undermountain support this PRC thing I just saw online? Saw a bunch of new classes I'd like to play. Thanks a lot.