Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 04-04-2003, 05:24 PM   #1
Djinn Raffo
Ra

DEAR SIR/MADAM,

I AM UDAY HUSSEIN, SON OF THE LATE HEAD OF STATE OF IRAQ, PRESIDENT SADDAM HUSSEIN. I AM CONTACTING YOU BASED ON THE CLEAR AND PRESENT DANGER OF MY LIFE AND THAT OF MY FAMILY IN THE HANDS OF THE PRESENT AMERICAN-LED REGIME

IT MAY INTEREST YOU TO NOTE THAT PRIOR TO THE DEATH OF MY FATHER, HE CALLED TO MY ATTENTION AND REVEALED TO ME A SECRET CASH DEPOSIT OF USD90M IN A SECURITY COMPANY. THIS PARTICULAR DEPOSIT IS THE ONLY ONE IN CASH FORM. THE REST OF THE MONEY TOTALLING ABOUT $1.5-2B USD ARE IN BANKS IN GERMANY AND FRANCE. THE PRESENT GOVERNMENT OF IRAQ HAS MANAGED ALONGSIDE THE GOVERNMENT OF AMERICA AND THE U K TO FREEZE THE SAID SECRET ACCOUNT WHERE THESE FUNDS ARE KEPT.

I AM TELLING YOU THIS FOR YOU TO UNDERSTAND THE URGENCY OF THIS MY MAIL NEEDS BEFORE THE LONG ARM OF THE AMERICANS CLOSE IN ON THE REMAINING FUNDS WHICH IS IN AMSTERDAM. I NEED YOUR WHOLE HEARTED COMMITMENT AND CONFIDENCE FROM YOU OR SOMEONE I CAN TRUST WHO CAN KEEP UTMOST SECRET TO ENABLE US REALISE THIS MONEY IN AMSTERDAM. MY FAMILY IS READY TO GIVE THE PERSON THAT IS GOING TO ASSIST US IN THIS TRANSACTION 20% OF THE TOTAL $90M AS HIS/ HER SHARE.
Djinn Raffo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2003, 05:27 PM   #2
Timber Loftis
40th Level Warrior

R-O-F-L. Hey, Uday, I know a local high school in need of an Athletics Director. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 04-04-2003, 05:35 PM   #3
Lil Lil

ROFLMFAO!
[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
Old 04-04-2003, 06:51 PM   #4
wellard
Dracolisk

Loved it... [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img]

But the sad thing is I can see a light bulb switching on above some con artists head right now [img]graemlins/idontagreeatall.gif[/img]

fossils - natures way of laughing at creationists for over 3 billion years
wellard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2003, 07:12 PM   #5
Davros
Takhisis Follower

- great work DR, but you forget the "please forward me your bank account details so I can forward this money into your account" gibberish
Old 04-04-2003, 08:27 PM   #6
Lil Lil

Quote:
Originally posted by wellard:
Loved it... [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img]

But the sad thing is I can see a light bulb switching on above some con artists head right now [img]graemlins/idontagreeatall.gif[/img]
They'd be too late...e-mails like this have been circulating for years. [img]smile.gif[/img]
I just went to check my mailbox for my latest...one from Iraq, (last month) but I'd deleted it.
Old 04-05-2003, 03:29 AM   #7
Djinn Raffo
Ra

Quote:
Originally posted by Davros:
- great work DR, but you forget the "please forward me your bank account details so I can forward this money into your account" gibberish
no no.. i got this in an email from a friend Davros.. i agree though, if you forward this or post be sure to ad-lib that part.. at work i get about seven emails a day from a Nigerian in need of a bank account to deposit a few million in.. amazing their is that much cash in Nigeria.
Djinn Raffo is offline   Reply With Quote