Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 02-14-2003, 03:58 PM   #121
Sir Krustin
Symbol of Cyric

Afternoon, people - off work early, there wasn't anything else to do in the shop and the other guy was off sick with the Norwalk virus so I'm relaxing a bit and getting cleaned up for an early friday evening's entertainment.

Quote:
Originally posted by Timber Loftis:
I want books, publications, whatever, I just ask and I get a subscription. Craaaaaazzzzy.
Just don't be ordering too much Hustler or Penthouse.

"Meow Dammit" That just kills me. [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]
Old 02-14-2003, 04:02 PM   #122
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
Hi Jerome, long time no see. What's up ?
Old 02-14-2003, 04:04 PM   #123
Kaltia
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by johnny:
Currently we're having a heated discussion about spam.
If Nessy and Jerome retuned and started spammin' it'd be spam class A:"Nessy and Jerome doing what they know best", whilst with me it's spam type B "Blatant copy"

The wolf is as cunning as he is ferocious; once he's had a taste of flesh then nothing else will do.
Old 02-14-2003, 04:05 PM   #124
Jerome
Knight of the Rose

Quote:
Originally posted by johnny:
I've lost all verstiges of my sanity, and i'm approaching the date where my purple dreadlocks will be a reality.

*cough* Yeah, i've been good. How about you? Nessy's been feeling deprived, not having you around to smack.
Old 02-14-2003, 04:08 PM   #125
Timber Loftis
40th Level Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by Sir Krustin:
Afternoon, people - off work early, there wasn't anything else to do in the shop and the other guy was off sick with the Norwalk virus so I'm relaxing a bit and getting cleaned up for an early friday evening's entertainment.

Quote:
Originally posted by Timber Loftis:
I want books, publications, whatever, I just ask and I get a subscription. Craaaaaazzzzy.
Just don't be ordering too much Hustler or Penthouse.
"Meow Dammit" That just kills me. [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]
[/QUOTE]Ummm..... I never considered that particular job perk. Maybe I'll get the NAMBLA magazine and see if I can get insider JackO info.

Oh, I went and check the CHARLIE'S SHOP OF SHITE and laughed my ass off. But, then I saw all the other sticky posts and started reading them too. Then I cried my ass back on. You'd think this would result in me being whole again, but somehow getting my ass back just wasn't enough. So very very very sad.
Old 02-14-2003, 04:09 PM   #126
Kaltia
Jack Burton

Can I be the sales director for smackable Johnny dolls?

Johnny isn't like most mortals. Beer doesn't slow his reflexes. I'll see if I can rustle up a Lioness and we'll smack him a bit.
-Executive Director and Sales Manager of Smackable Johnny dolls, for your dashboard, keyrings, and punchbags!
The real thing says one of three things depending on how hard you smack it;
"Dude, stop that,"
"OUCH! I need a beer to make up for that!"
"DOCTOR! My beer's spilling over the floor...."
I forget the farting smackable Johnny dolls....
PLEASE NOTE: I have ALSO COPYRIGHTED:
JONNY DOLLS
JOHNNY DOLLS
GHONNY DOLLS
JHONNY DOLLS
JHONNNNY DOLLS
AND JAHNNY DOLLS.

The wolf is as cunning as he is ferocious; once he's had a taste of flesh then nothing else will do.
Old 02-14-2003, 04:09 PM   #127
Attalus
Symbol of Bane

Well, as I live and breathe, Jerome is back. Good to see you, old son, we Paladins have to stick together. How is the Lady Lioness doing?
Old 02-14-2003, 04:12 PM   #128
Jerome
Knight of the Rose

Quote:
Originally posted by Attalus:
Well, as I live and breathe, Jerome is back. Good to see you, old son, we Paladins have to stick together. How is the Lady Lioness doing?
I've popped back to relieve some adolescent urge for procrastination: I should be studying.

Lioness is doing great at school, she'll probably be around a bit here come summer, since she'll be back home then. [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 02-14-2003, 04:14 PM   #129
Kaltia
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by Jerome:
Quote:
Originally posted by Attalus:
I've popped back to relieve some adolescent urge for procrastination: I should be studying.

Lioness is doing great at school, she'll probably be around a bit here come summer, since she'll be back home then. [img]smile.gif[/img]
[/QUOTE]That's good to hear, at least-missed the ol' helium sofa. We stashed it in Cloudy's Cupboard of "CONFISCATED AND DANGEROUS", enjoy!

Old 02-14-2003, 04:15 PM   #130
Annatar
Mephistopheles

I see the topic is once more open for ''spamming'' [img]graemlins/reallyroll.gif[/img] ... Kaltia don't worry about your connection... my cousin should have been cut of 2 months ago... still having his precious connection though. [img]graemlins/dance2.gif[/img]

I really do not know if you get the same luck but here in Holland its real nice with those companies.. they say ''pay those f****** bills or we cut you off''
we go like ''euhm yes sir ofcorse we will pay those 12402 $ right away''

2 months later ''ey you didn't pay those bills you mean mean man!, Now I am forced to cut you off until everything is paid''

6 months later ''Ermm... weren't we suppose to cut off those guys there in dordrecht? hmmmm really I don't know... never mind though... seem to lost the files on that guy ''

I'll hope its the same there in the UK because if it is? Don't worry

[ 02-14-2003, 04:17 PM: Message edited by: Annatar ]